• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So we have these crimes we call hate crimes why couldn’t someone like say a county commission pass an ordinance that it was a crime to pass false information knowingly about Covid I mean after all this is life or death right so if someone puts out some unverified information charge him MS NBC says some crap charge them i know they won’t be arrested but make a big deal out of it LOL I know they won’t cover it but if it’s a growing movement they will have to acknowledge it eventually if a local business runs an ad about buy our mask so you don’t die from the disease charge them.make them produce a credible document that makes it a true fact It is time to call out fake blue flu so-called information The last couple of days it has been found out that a lot of clinics in Florida have been falsely reporting positive several have 100% positive results hold these people accountable they say it was a mistake take them to court and make them prove it

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The one thing that I have learned to be absolutely certain during all this Covid nonsense is it anybody on TV claiming to be a so-called expert is not

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    So we have these crimes we call hate crimes why couldn’t someone like say a county commission pass an ordinance that it was a crime to pass false information knowingly about Covid I mean after all this is life or death right so if someone puts out some unverified information charge him MS NBC says some crap charge them i know they won’t be arrested but make a big deal out of it LOL I know they won’t cover it but if it’s a growing movement they will have to acknowledge it eventually if a local business runs an ad about buy our mask so you don’t die from the disease charge them.make them produce a credible document that makes it a true fact It is time to call out fake blue flu so-called information The last couple of days it has been found out that a lot of clinics in Florida have been falsely reporting positive several have 100% positive results hold these people accountable they say it was a mistake take them to court and make them prove it

I know there is a button to toggle from letters to numbers and punctuation on your mobile device "keyboard". You should try using it. :)

IMG_5710.JPG

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The "punctuation police" has arrived.
    Logged for future referance ?♡■□●○▪︎ --- SAWMAN

We're all in this together, Bill.
    Stay safe out there.

The Punctuation Police Department just got defunded, so this is the final assist in this thread.
    You're on your own.

IMG_5709.JPG

IMG_5711.JPG

For the OP, if we made media lies illegal, we'd run out of jail space.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    LOL you can't make this sh#@ up

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    There should only be a law for lying about Trump. But as for the C19, it's be a little hard to charge someone for a crime of lying when they think they are telling the truth.
    I hear what you are saying, and as frustrating as it is, it'll never happen. Besides, how will the Okaloosa county commissioners enforce a county ordinance for all the liars in DC and other out of county liars?

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is Trump immune from lying about himself?

No but neither am I. Damn, I just lied! Lol

Seriously, please provide a list of politicians that have NOT lied. Even "Honest Abe" wasn't.

Why single out Trump? How about "If you like your health plan you can keep it" or the Care Act will save the average family $2400 a year? Weapons of mass destruction, Clinton/Lewinsky, I am not a crook!

Let's look at Congress. There is no Law that requires a politician speaking on the House or Senate Floor to speak only the truth, actually they have no duty to do so and no formal accountability when they lie.

It's only when public outrage grows intolerable or they screw up so bad "they" know it requires damage control which becomes: politician X misspoke.

mac the knife

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    LOL you can't make this sh#@ up

''Who ever said Defunding the Poliece doesnt work'' It Goinna get worse!

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hospitals including non-profits are still businesses. They only generate revenue when services are rendered and beds are full. Recall a month or two age when hospitals quit elective surgeries and posponed non emergency surgeries? Some were laying off staff. Problem solved.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Time to sue

Screenshot_20220822-102625.png

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

NOT A PEEP FROM THE MSN ON THIS, 0 MINUTES FOR NBC,CBS,ABC,CNN,MSLSD
    An 18 year old teenager who didn't have the legal ability to CCW and the perp probably felt comfortable murdering him knowing this. Odd to think of a person as a "gun free zone" but I bet that crossed his mind... an easy victim

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

NOT A PEEP FROM THE MSN ON THIS, 0 MINUTES FOR NBC,CBS,ABC,CNN,MSLSD
    Amazing how quiet this has been. Honestly though, is anyone surprised? One could fill a set of encyclopedias with this stuff that has gone nearly unreported the last few years. Where does it end?

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apparently , when a wacko democrat runs you down with their car! Some of these liberals are Crazier than a loon.

Top Bottom