Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Has Yahoo Always Been Idiotic and Rabidly Leftist and I just Forgot?

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

M60Gunner

Reaction score

vincec

Reaction score
There are very few sites anymore that you can trust. Yahoo is pretty far left and is one of those that can't be trusted.

I read the article.

M60Gunner

Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses! I first got into the internet in 1991 when stationed in Japan. There was chat rooms and user groups and then there would be a party and you would wear a sticker with your screen name and get to meet everyone. Believe me it was actually a lot of fun!

SAWMAN

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
You musta been in the Air Force. Them guys are real party animals.
They have mime acts,show and tell,and play Yahtzee and UNO at their wild get togethers. --- SAWMAN

Snake-Eyes

Reaction score
It's always been. What news outlet besides fox, the blaze, OAN is not liberal.....
Even Fox is leaning further left. That Disney ownership influence. Have you noticed how many more libtard commentators are taking more prominent roles? Noticed how the rhetoric is starting to slant?

There are still some conservatives who offer the more realistic counter-point to the mass-media BS, but the days of "just the facts" are gone. Every SHOW on these "news" channels is full of opinion panels of guests.

Toggle Sidebar

Latest posts

Sponsors

3rd Coast