APOD Firearms

Had to deal with Palmetto State Armory, screwed up order.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Ordered some stuff during the x-mas sale. I was out on the ship and could not check the packages when the arrived. Got home and opened my x-mas, well stuff was missing. Showed on invoice but was not in box. Well I emailed them. within 24 hours Blair sent me a reply asking what the problem was. Explained the situation and she said, No problem. All the missing parts were sent, no BS, no crap. I will be doing business with them again, and recommend them to anyone who will listen. I think they sell very good quality parts and stand behind them.

I know some of you look down on the "lesser" company's parts and think they are crap, so be it. I'll continue buying and shooting the $hit out of em'. 'mercia!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    PSA has always done me right.
    Never returned anything,but called them quite a few times for more info on a product or availability of a product. Always quite pleasant and knowledgeable to deal with. --- SAWMAN

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Never an issue. Always great prices and free shipping or reasonable shipping over some others. Most items come in a few days unless it's listed on their site it will take longer.

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Had one issue. Trying to order an upper and a lower online, and it would not let me. Called the next day and a young sounding woman said they had to ship separately as the upper not being transfer required FFLs would not take them. After calling her on that crap she said it was their policy. Placed the order over the phone. Got the upper in within 2 days, and FFL shipment went the long way round.

I actually called back to check on where it was, and in chatting with the guy that answered I mentioned the earlier info on reason for separate shipments. He checked and advised that the items came from separate warehouses, in different locations in the state, hence the second shipping cost.

Cost me an extra $17 due to their warehouse management. Transferable items in one warehouse, non-transfer items in a separate city. Not likely to use them so soon after the lie/misinformation, and the poor warehouse management costing me extra.

pawpaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's useful to know. Even so, I'm betting a lot of 'upper-caliber' gun snobs have a couple PSA's in their woodpile, but would never admit it...

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I generally find what I feel is better quality from various sources and try not to use psa. they do have some good prices but typically on lesser quality gear and out of stock on too much.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I haven't had any issues with purchases from PSA. Either in quality, price, or customer service. One LPK was missing a pin. They shipped replacement pinS quick. The only "ordeal" was waiting in-queue on the phone.

It should be noted that during the entire "22LR is made of gold-unobtainium", their prices remained "normal" as long as possible, until their suppliers started screwing them, so they had to cover that increase. Yeah, they went out of stock quicker than some, but their prices were fair and not the bend-you-over-for-political-whimsy prices. I'm spitting at you, "CheaperThanDirt"...

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Had one issue. Trying to order an upper and a lower online, and it would not let me. Called the next day and a young sounding woman said they had to ship separately as the upper not being transfer required FFLs would not take them. After calling her on that crap she said it was their policy. Placed the order over the phone. Got the upper in within 2 days, and FFL shipment went the long way round.

I actually called back to check on where it was, and in chatting with the guy that answered I mentioned the earlier info on reason for separate shipments. He checked and advised that the items came from separate warehouses, in different locations in the state, hence the second shipping cost.

Cost me an extra $17 due to their warehouse management. Transferable items in one warehouse, non-transfer items in a separate city. Not likely to use them so soon after the lie/misinformation, and the poor warehouse management costing me extra.

You knew the shipping cost up front, or they charged you without you knowing about it?

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I paid 17 shipping on the upper that came to the house.... (arrived today)

The lower to the FFL was free shipping....( will arrive early next week I suppose)

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I really like PSA. Just ordered from them today.
    90% of my purchases are from PSA and Grabagun.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’ve bought a lot of stuff from PSA for my friends and my self, the one time there was something wrong it took one phone call and they made it right immediately. I’m pleased with their products and impressed with their customer service.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I’ve bought a lot of stuff from PSA for my friends and my self, the one time there was something wrong it took one phone call and they made it right immediately. I’m pleased with their products and impressed with their customer service.

And their uppers / lowers fit so well you can hardly get an accuwedge in em. Or even see light thru em

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    maaannnn....
    When PSA was going through growing pains years ago, I remember being on hold for damn near half a day..literally. I cant recall what the issue was, but was severe enough I stayed on hold that long. All that being said, when I finally got someone on the line, the issue was handled quickly without question. Kinda sucked to have to try so damn hard to get through to them, but at least they made it right.

Word on the street was they had outgrown their pants many times over and couldnt staff/train accordingly quick enough. Coming from a management background, I gave them a pass on the growing pains and have continued to use them with success since then.

Top Bottom