HD Tactical

Had to deal with Palmetto State Armory, screwed up order.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    My Friends new Rifle showed up today. Looks real nice, feels great, I have a new muzzle brake/comp. coming for it (I just dislike the bird cage that much...) Should have her warmed up Wednesday weather permitting. The Pmag AK mags fit perfectly, nice and tight, zero wobble. Put that old optic on it I had laying around... will see how it does.

Attachments

• 0127201350.jpg
      0127201350.jpg
      603.4 KB · Views: 165
    • 0127201350a.jpg
      0127201350a.jpg
      571.6 KB · Views: 170

IH424

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I ordered a rifle kit from them, per the item description the bcg was supposed to be chrome lined. The bcg I received wasn’t chrome lined. I sent an email with pics, was responded to quickly and was sent a ups return label. They received the returned bcg on Jan. 16, well it’s the 27th now and still no notification of the correct item being shipped back. I’ve called twice, was told returns take 4-6 days to process.

Sandspur6

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nothing but good things to say about PSA. Great service, good prices, good quality, and everything already fits with no hassle.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Only have one PSA rifle but my favorite gun company to be honest. Their stated mission is to put as many quality dependable rifles as possible into the hands of Americans at a small profit margin. A real freedom loving 2A supporting American company.

The things they are doing with American made AK's are amazing as well. Cannot wait for an American made 6.5 Grendel AK! Go take a look at the stuff they had out at the 2020 shot show. A $300 dollar PS-9 Striker fired pistol coming out that will take Glock mags.

Like the casual let's just go ahead and flick that safety on move by Rob Ski at around 3:00 minute mark...lol

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Love me some PSA!!!! Two rifles and one pistol bought from there! No problems what so ever!

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I've purchased more from PSA than I'd care to admit. I have been pleased with their customer service, on the couple of times I needed it.

Has anyone here experienced their retail store(s) in SC? I have a friend in Columbia, and he said the service in the face-to-face stores really sucks.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Got 3 lowers the other day.... 2 are fantastic. 1 though had a burr in the hole for the bolt stop spring/pin hole. Was pin was stuck in reciever. Bolt catch flopping around. Not under tension from pin/spring. Small file and punch, problem solved.

I know they would have made it good, did not want to go thru return hassel and fee for another transfer.( which they do not cover) when it was a 2 min fix.
    Fit was nice and tight on the lowers with multiple brands of uppers, no flop or airgap. Internet rumor is that FN makes the lowers.

Last edited:

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Had one issue. Trying to order an upper and a lower online, and it would not let me. Called the next day and a young sounding woman said they had to ship separately as the upper not being transfer required FFLs would not take them. After calling her on that crap she said it was their policy. Placed the order over the phone. Got the upper in within 2 days, and FFL shipment went the long way round.

I actually called back to check on where it was, and in chatting with the guy that answered I mentioned the earlier info on reason for separate shipments. He checked and advised that the items came from separate warehouses, in different locations in the state, hence the second shipping cost.

Cost me an extra $17 due to their warehouse management. Transferable items in one warehouse, non-transfer items in a separate city. Not likely to use them so soon after the lie/misinformation, and the poor warehouse management costing me extra.

Not necessarily misinformation, nor even intentional lie. Fairly certain it does show on their website that other items cannot be shipped with ffl items. Let's be realistic what ffl is going to go through and also possibly take responsibility if stuff is missing from your order.
    PSA is in two major locations several hours apart in sc for those who didn't know Columbia and charleston are the two main ones from having lived up there. From my understanding the ffl items would have different storage requirements as well, from the sundry other items.

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I've purchased more from PSA than I'd care to admit. I have been pleased with their customer service, on the couple of times I needed it.

Has anyone here experienced their retail store(s) in SC? I have a friend in Columbia, and he said the service in the face-to-face stores really sucks.

I used to live up that way. Never had an issue in the columbia store but also only was in their like 4 times over a couple years.
    The mt pleasant/charleston location was built a bit before I moved out of the area.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I used to live up that way. Never had an issue in the columbia store but also only was in their like 4 times over a couple years.
    The mt pleasant/charleston location was built a bit before I moved out of the area.

I've been to the Mt Pleasant store a bunch. It was a nice place and the staff was pretty cool.

Top Bottom