Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Gunsmith Special Mossberg

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Murfpcola

Reaction score
Anyone pick up one of the Gunsmith Special Mossberg 500 ATP’s from Centerfire? Some keep popping up in stock and I am trying hard to resist. I know many will think they are too expensive but I like the well worn look. There is a thread on ar15.com where guys have got them and cleaning them up

RidgeRunner

Reaction score
Sorry but it doesn't seem like much of a deal to me?? 149.00 + shipping + transfer + replacement of missing parts = 300.00+ Whats a mossberg worth ?

Murfpcola

Reaction score
Many of the folks that got the $149 ones said they only needed minor repairs to get them running. Some of the people who got the $119 ones were not as happy. I did not get either one. These were supposedly military guns used by overseas forces.

If all you want is a “high” capacity pump shotgun then you can get a Maverick brand new for about the same money. These had a bayonet lug which the Mavericks don’t have. These were not for everyone especially at the price. The $149 ones included shipping. Not sure about the $119 ones.

Toggle Sidebar

Members online