• lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I don't think they have it linked together where one hand knows what the other hand is doing yet.
    I don't believe that. I think our masters know all they need to know about you. They were just waiting for that medical marijuana card stack to build waaaay up, then on to any that are concealed weapon permit holders.
    It could actually be prison time if a 4473 was filled out.
    PTSD next.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Concealed permits aren't revoked if you drink, you're just not supposed to carry while intoxicated or in a bar type atmosphere.
    What I have heard is if you have a medical marijuana card you can't have a permit at all. Doesn't seem fair to me. Pot wears off just like alcohol.

Just my take.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Concealed permits aren't revoked if you drink, you're just not supposed to carry while intoxicated or in a bar type atmosphere.
    What I have heard is if you have a medical marijuana card you can't have a permit at all. Doesn't seem fair to me. Pot wears off just like alcohol.

Just my take.
    Not federally legal

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Other states; like Oklahoma, passed legislation to protect the rights of ccw and mmj card holders.

This something the MMJ crowd has to push for in their respective states.

It’s not a state issue. It is a federal issue.

There is a reason the feds don’t legalize marijuana.

Even with a medical marijuana card if you have a certain amount and a firearm you are looking at 10 years minimum and up to life.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Just my take.
    Same with handicap people who use medical opiates. Some folks have to take it just to get by. Theyre federal illegal also. Honestly they're the ones that need a way to self defend the most. So for me it's a gray area as well. I say treat it like alcohol and draw the line on intoxication only

JKsapper79

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Heroin is illegal, and there are numerous narcotic pain medications that are derived from heroin or synthetic forms of heroin that the VA hands out like chiklets, maybe they should take the CCW cards of those who are on a seriously dangerous drug? Marijuana is nothing like and no where near intoxicating or impairing as those. This is just another attack on our “rights” as well as an attack against Gods creation.

Top Bottom