Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Robertsdale Gun show is this weekend

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I have made the decision to only go to very large shows in the future. Just a waste of time and a chance to get sick...

Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Usually a good show with about 40 or 50 tables but with whats going on it’s anybody’s guess. I personally am straddling the fence right now won’t make up my mind till Saturday morning.

Cstokes91

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Everyone can make their own decision but imo not worth it. Cases are spiking pretty hard right now and I've had a friend and a friend of a friend locally that have caught it. One is in 20s other in 30s. The 20 yr old had no problem recovering and was good to go fairly quick. The guy in his 30s had a rough time, went to Dr, his lungs look like Swiss cheese and can barely make it down the drive way without being out of breath.

Someone in their 20s died that worked at Whataburger in Milton, another 16 year or went to ICU. This isnt just hurting weak and older folks (but those have the most extreme death rate).

I'm sure people are tired of hearing this, it just surprises me how nonchalant everyone is now when it is taking off over here hard.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

bohica793

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I went by the Robertsdale gun show this morning at 10am. The line was out to the parking lot an hour after the show had opened and there were more cars in the parking areas than I have ever seen for this show. Needless to say, I kept driving as I did not have that kind of time to spend.

Pudge

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Swung by today. Line was still crazy around 11:30 but went on in anyway. I thought it was a good show. (If it has what you want it's good but if it doesn't have what you're looking for it's not!) Appeared that all the normal vendors were there. ARs appeared to be selling like crazy. One dealer probably had 20 people waiting in line to do background checks almost the whole time I was there. Not a lot of options for ammo and prices are definitely high. Depending on the firearm good prices could be had.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Swung by today. Line was still crazy around 11:30 but went on in anyway. I thought it was a good show. (If it has what you want it's good but if it doesn't have what you're looking for it's not!) Appeared that all the normal vendors were there. ARs appeared to be selling like crazy. One dealer probably had 20 people waiting in line to do background checks almost the whole time I was there. Not a lot of options for ammo and prices are definitely high. Depending on the firearm good prices could be had.

Any reloading stuff at this show?

Top Bottom