• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks like this one is a Go! I have a friend that lives in a condo at the Laketown Wharf where the Show is scheduled. He says they were setting up/prep this morming. He also said he didn't see any signs identifying a WuFlu mask requirement at that time. Maybe 1 in a 100 people are wearing masks here. You will see heavier mask usage in the big box/grocery/food servers. We have a lot of tourists in town this week and the Beach Jeep Jam is also in full swing. Got a count of over 750 Jeeps doing the Beach Crawl this morning! Road traffic will be slow but parking at Laketown Wharf has not been a problem before.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    FWIW: I went to the PCB Show yesterday at noon. Attendance was light to medium, far from crowded but still impossible to maintain social distancing. If you went and saw a guy wearing a mask, there's 50% chance it was me! ONLY on other guy had a mask and one guy had a bandana. Fl New Daily Positive Cases yesterday was 4,700!

I estimate there were less vendor's present. No backlog on people filling out 4473s, heard one vendor say NICS was taking five minutes (+/-). Show prices didn't seem much, If at all higher from WuFlu/riot scare, Ruger Wranglers were $250, $199 Hi-Point 9mm. No Shorty 12ga "firearms". There was table that had the double barrel black powder handguns, they're much smaller then I thought: the guys in the Vids must have small hands! Lol.

On the buyer side: I overheard A LOT of first time buyer questions so I think there is some panic buying still going on. An older couple was in front of a table with different configuration MSRs the vendor "Which one was an AR?". So they knew a media hyped name but not what that name actually represented. The dealer responded "They all are." By coincidence there was an Armalite AR-10 on the table. Lol

Top Bottom