Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Gun range options Pace Pensacola or Milton?

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

CESwartz07

Staff member
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Another vote for ERGC.

Deadly Threat Defense LLC
Firearms Training near Pensacola, FL

Joeinfl

Reaction score
Another vote for ERGC, always feel safe there and the RO's are very friendly and helpful if needed. Very clean also.

FrommerStop

Reaction score
They currently are restricted to ranges of about 100 yards and that is soon hopefully to change. They recently purchased 40 acres so that they can extend their range distances and will end up with either 500 or 600 yard distances.
I was at another range today, the PRPC with a 2-3 yr waiting list, and a lost Escambia County Environmental Officer came by looking for ERGC and I am sure he was going there about the permitting to remove dirt for that new 40 acres. ERGC needs to get a permit for soil removal to build the new ranges.
ERGC is a good group of people; currently they are more devoted to action pistol shooting, not to traditional bullseye shooting, and they still like traditional guns like muzzle loaders and old military rifles. They do cowboy action shooting too.

pileggi78563

Reaction score
The pigfarm range out in Robertsdale is about 30 minutes from Pcola. Range goes out to 400 yards and has spots for more tactical training.

FrommerStop

Reaction score
The pigfarm range out in Robertsdale is about 30 minutes from Pcola. Range goes out to 400 yards and has spots for more tactical training.
I will keep their 400 yard range in mind. 300 is the max available to me now. There private company ranges about and I am not sure if they are still open or not. The old Monsanto property and IP use to have them.

Toggle Sidebar