• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    damn, I guess I am a neckbeard....bearded since I was 20 yrs old except for brief periods of goatee growing

but I don't wear flipflops...or post pictures of my ammo stash

It’s not as much about facial hair choices as it is a way of life. Go see them in their natural habitat and you’ll see what I mean. Just don’t reach for the shelf out of line or somebody might get hurt. And don’t get involved when the cashier argues with them because they pretend their math is as bad as their literacy.

Frankie251

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Every 4 years, same song, same dance....

I’ve never seen it quite like this. The pandemic, the riots and fear of a anti-gun administration have created panic like I’ve never seen. Ammo-wise, I finally feel like I got in front of it this time, but I really wanted a Ruger Precision before everything blew up, but that ain’t happening for a while if ever. I’ve seen ammo prices go up so frequently and at such regular intervals, but I always let it get by me without stocking up. This time I finally managed to buy ammo when it was down. In the past I would kick myself when I had to pay $20 for a box of 9mm, and vowed this time I was determined to be ready. Just before Trump was elected, I bought a little 702 Plinkster that Academy had on sale for $109, I think it was, but 22 LR was next to impossible to find. Not to long after Trump was elected, I started seeing it for 4 or 5 cents a round. 9mm ball got down to 15 cents and 223/556 was 35 cents and sometime cheaper. I bought as much as I could afford. The only problem is that now I don’t want to go practice. Next time prices get normal, I’m buying powder and reloading equipment.

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Just wondering - - -> there are people here that firmly believe that an individuals forum posts could come back to haunt them in a court of law.
    So . . . could the deliberate negative profileing of a group of people because of their age,sex,looks,demeanor, do some harm to a sworn law enforcement officer during his testimony in a court of law ?? This,especially in a civil rights violation trial/hearing ??
    My best guess is . . . ---- SAWMAN

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Bill, you let me worry about that.
    I suppose if my disdain for smelly, fat, hoarding, scalping neckbeards causes me to lose a case, then I guess I’m busted.
    But thank you for your concern.
    1d17403cd2a19cad478eabcc2356901f.jpg

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Just got back from bass pro, wiped out.... Pistol ammo, rifle ammo, mags, magpul stuff, primers, I did score the last 2 boxes of 410 buck. 2 3/4. 3 pellet. They still had pistols,rifles and pistol mags.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May be some job security at this ammo plant for awhile.

"We just bought 2.8 million dollars worth of machinery and equipment last week to increase our production and increase our volume," Wagenhals said.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just got back from bass pro, wiped out.... Pistol ammo, rifle ammo, mags, magpul stuff, primers, I did score the last 2 boxes of 410 buck. 2 3/4. 3 pellet. They still had pistols,rifles and pistol mags.

Dude, you have to be single and no dependents. You spend a metric ton of money on guns and ammo related equipment!

Top Bottom