• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don’t be confusing liberals with facts, you know they don’t like it when facts disprove their beliefs. ;)

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There are valid reasons that blacks make up about 70%( my number,you are most welcome to yours) of the prision populations.
    I firmly believe that is not the doing of the "white man",and not some deep dark conspiracy.
    I will respectfully stop there. --- SAWMAN
    Good beginning because you are not ignoring the most basic facts. Ignoring blatant facts is truly being dumber. I suspect people in prison will not be getting a lot of love on this forum either and I am stating fact and will repectfully stop there lol.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't know if there's ever been a "study" done but I'd be willing to bet that incarceration rates are directly related to fatherless rates.
    It is a whole cascade of circumstance, with the circumstances under which a young human is nurtured is being very important. The people they hang out with. The school system and so on. Also the lawyer one gets after being charged makes a big difference along with any influence the relatives can bring to bear can help in some venues.

But there is not a lot I can do about someone's sad circumstances that I can deal with. If they come to attack me, my only concern is my survival and not their bad luck in being born under less than favorable circumstances. If I can not get an LEO to protect me then the bullets from my gun are color blind and also do not care what language is being spoken or what religion someone is. At times it is successfully defend youself or be killed.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I don't know if there's ever been a "study" done but I'd be willing to bet that incarceration rates are directly related to fatherless rates.

I was raised by Mom & Granny and didn’t meet my Father until I was 17 back in 1975
    We were dirt poor as there was no child support but I was taught the difference between right and wrong at home and in church
    If I got in trouble at school I was punished more at home
    The environment your raised in has more to do with how you turn out then the fact that your father ( sperm donor) is to sorry to stick around and be part of your life

Edit- Father showed up for my brothers funeral then didn’t see him again until 09
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The prime reason the prison populations are what they are is because THEY ARE CONVICTED CRIMINALS. Its not the color of their skin, it's their decisions to violate laws for some form of gratification that the INDIVIDUALS judge outweighs the risk of being caught, convicted and sentenced. The Justice system and its sub-parts are not perfect but but it is all we have. Miscarriages of Justice are corrected when found.

Save all that "oppressed, discriminated against, lack of oppertunity, poverty impacted" B.S. the talking heads and race card peddlers push to put "blame" on others. Persons of any race can succeed or fail. Its all about choices and parental responsibilities, the latter cultivates and the former sets the path.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The prime reason the prison populations are what they are is because THEY ARE CONVICTED CRIMINALS. Its not the color of their skin, it's their decisions to violate laws for some form of gratification that the INDIVIDUALS judge outweighs the risk of being caught, convicted and sentenced. The Justice system and its sub-parts are not perfect but but it is all we have. Miscarriages of Justice are corrected when found.

Save all that "oppressed, discriminated against, lack of oppertunity, poverty impacted" B.S. the talking heads and race card peddlers push to put "blame" on others. Persons of any race can succeed or fail. Its all about choices and parental responsibilities, the latter cultivates and the former sets the path.
    I understand where you are coming from and yes to be incarcerated in most instances you have to either be accused of a crime or convicted of it. The question is why do so many non-whites relative to whites get convicted. If we understand the cause or at least the science behind such perhaps we would lower crime in an idea world.
    Putting people in prison is expensive and the crimes that are committed are even more expensive to society. What is the best solution?

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    People of any and all race/skin pigment/ancestry get convicted due to the preponderance of evidence/guilty beyound a reasonable doubt (Jury instructions). I stated the Root Causes and they are simple to understand but impossible to fix in a free society. It's not the govs responsibility to raise kids. The gov provides Laws on what is not acceptable behaviors and escalating penalties for those who decide to commit crimes. Gov penalties provide a margin deterent. Even those recent WuFlu releases from jails and prisons "to save their lives from an incarceration death sentence" are reoffending: so possible death from WuFlu behind bars isn't stopping criminal behaviors either. A few have been arrested several times since their Humanitarian Release murder, rob, burg, assault: same stuff with new oppertunity.

Let's not shed tears on percentages and numbers and say something gotta be wrong with the system. Instead read each individual file and see how deserving of incarceration they are. I've read thousands: dwarf cat burglars, juvenile murderers, RICO gangbangers and Org Crime Hitters-Lts-Capo and Bosses, kìlling Grandma with a hatchet, Grandpa sex offenders, enough dope to sink the Queen Mary and bad LE too! With Court leniency for the first few times at bat, reduced Charges, Plea deals and reduced Sentences, it's no wonder that there is no deterrent to crime; now they push for more criminal justice reform. Surely, it doesn't suprise anyone when criminal crap Headlines a the BG has a multiple page rap sheet.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    People of any and all race/skin pigment/ancestry get convicted due to the preponderance of evidence/guilty beyound a reasonable doubt (Jury instructions). I stated the Root Causes and they are simple to understand but impossible to fix in a free society. It's not the govs responsibility to raise kids. The gov provides Laws on what is not acceptable behaviors and escalating penalties for those who decide to commit crimes. Gov penalties provide a margin deterent. Even those recent WuFlu releases from jails and prisons "to save their lives from an incarceration death sentence" are reoffending: so possible death from WuFlu behind bars isn't stopping criminal behaviors either. A few have been arrested several times since their Humanitarian Release murder, rob, burg, assault: same stuff with new oppertunity.

Let's not shed tears on percentages and numbers and say something gotta be wrong with the system. Instead read each individual file and see how deserving of incarceration they are. I've read thousands: dwarf cat burglars, juvenile murderers, RICO gangbangers and Org Crime Hitters-Lts-Capo and Bosses, kìlling Grandma with a hatchet, Grandpa sex offenders, enough dope to sink the Queen Mary and bad LE too! With Court leniency for the first few times at bat, reduced Charges, Plea deals and reduced Sentences, it's no wonder that there is no deterrent to crime; now they push for more criminal justice reform. Surely, it doesn't suprise anyone when criminal crap Headlines a the BG has a multiple page rap sheet.
    I can give you one proven solution, the harshest form of Sharia Law. There is no mercy for the first offense. If you steal, it is amputation. For other things that are minor whipping to more serious it is public beheading and even stoning. From what I understand is that it works. Also there is a great savings on not needing prisons.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can give you one proven solution, the harshest form of Sharia Law. There is no mercy for the first offense. If you steal, it is amputation. For other things that are minor whipping to more serious it is public beheading and even stoning. From what I understand is that it works. Also there is a great savings on not needing prisons.

Pick a Country with Sharia Law or other law that fits your "solution" and search prison population (Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Iran, Somalia, Pakistan, ....). Seems like it doesn't apply in all cases. At gov level there is offen a mix of Common Law and Sharia Law whereas down at the local/village level it can be strictly Sharia Law. I agree it provides a better deterent but some of our States don't even have the Will to execute convicted murders.

If our System started taking hands, eyes and legs we would just end up paying workmans Comp and Disability for life. We also have the restriction against cruel and unusual punishment which judges include overcrowding, type foods, recreation, conjugal visits and laundry list of others.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    "Sharia Law" is the ancient crutch of an ignorant society bent on global domination in the name of religion.

To claim it "works" is misleading simply because the societies are different. Those animals' ideas of "acceptable behavior" are crimes in the USA.

The US Justice System is millenia ahead of the sharia rapists.

Wildrider is correct: the deterrent factor of the Justice System penalties is a function of the combination of how you are raised and the choices you make. If the death penalty isn't deterrent enough, there is no beating/stoning/beheading/amputation that will matter either.

The negative baggage associated with sharia law is NEVER worth the propoganda'd "benefits".

Top Bottom