Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Glock's 43 fc full folding pistol

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

FrommerStop

Reaction score
Pretty lacking in details, including a simple picture of the folded condition. Assuming it's chambered when folded, or it's just twice as useless.
Agreed. From the link:
Reviews

No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
I do have an open mind and could be convinced if there was more information.

Snake-Eyes

Reaction score
https://www.fullconceal.com

They've been around for a few years now. It's a proprietary modification to a Glock, but it's not "from" Glock.

Plenty of YouTube videos and pro/con discussions.

kendive

Reaction score
Looks like junk to me. I don't get the point. I can be wearing shorts and conceal a 43 and two extra mags already. I don't need it to fold and look like a cell phone LOL.

Now the Lunch Box Machine Gun is the bomb. There is a local guy that has one and I have held it.

Would love to own it. I say it because it probably one of the very very few that exist...

FrommerStop

Reaction score
Looks like junk to me. I don't get the point. I can be wearing shorts and conceal a 43 and two extra mags already. I don't need it to fold and look like a cell phone LOL.

Now the Lunch Box Machine Gun is the bomb. There is a local guy that has one and I have held it.

Would love to own it. I say it because it probably one of the very very few that exist...

A brief case is more respectable and better than a lunch box for killing someone of importance.
maxresdefaultMAC10 in brief case.jpg

Attachments

kendive

Reaction score
Last edited:
Toggle Sidebar

Members online