• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I never knew Glock came out with a .22lr. pistol. But they have, about 2 months ago or there about. Anyone have one or got some insight from someone who does?
    Who has the better .22lr pistol, the Glock 44, the Sig. Mosquito or the ATI Firefly? Actually, I believe ATI made the Mosquito for Sig from the start up until a few years ago. Sig now makes their own.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Misfeed on the forum has one. I've put some rounds through it and his works great. They seem to have mixed reviews though.

Boogan1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I bought one of the first ones in my area. It had a couple of issues with the very first rounds out of the new magazines but ran fine after that. My complaint was the trigger was pretty stout for a .22. I put in a ghost 3.5 connector but haven't had a chance to go to the range with it since. Dry firing it feels great and I can't wait to shoot it.

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I have one, the first I did was pulled out every brand of ammo I had laying around and made up a target for each one. got 2 extra mags with it , I put 10 rds of each brand out the barrel. Had no malfunction with any thing.. 5 difference match ST.V and other stv. and some HV. in total 12 difference types of ammo found son cci Min mag the other and tried them . no problem now have maybe about 500 out the barrel have had 2 ftf on the first rd.and that was by some one else. I think that was from them putting the Mag in to hard. Now the trigger is a little on the hard size and had to get use to the lite weight . If any one want to try it out just call. and come by. Just my 5 cents jj

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I've heard the Sig Mosquito is ammo specific, mostly only liking CCI ammo.
    And jj says his G44 eats pretty much any ammo.
    Those of you that have or had either the G44, Sig Mosquito and/or Firefly, Which one is the better performing pistol?
    In other words, if you only had 1 of the 3 listed .22lr pistols for self protection and the Sh*^t is hitting the fan, which pistol would you rather have?

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    22 Plinkster did a review. Sig mosquito’s call for CCI and are super picky. There r youtube vids to help work out some of sigs issues. I have Smith Victory. Had some ejector issues but easy fix on youtube. After couple thousand rounds, threw extractor. Put new one and did it again. Sent it back to Smith and got back pretty quick and works but haven’t put a lot of ammo.
    Have seen nothing but good reviews on taurus TX22. Has great trigger and 16 rd mags. Mine work great for a couple thousand rounds and then not so great. Works fair when super clean and all plastic mags seem fair and also build up carbon/wax on lips so have to keep clean. The buckmark contour target has worked very well but probably only around 500 rds so far

nitro

Tired and retired.
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I was at Oneshot's today and shot his. I had no problems with his. It is a little tough on the trigger, but after you shoot it for a while, you don't seem to notice it, except for each first shot. All in all I think it's a great little gun.

Top Bottom