Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Glock 21sf, 30sf, and 30s Pace/Pensacola Area

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free
Status
Not open for further replies.

averagejoe

Reaction score
I have a Glock 21sf, Glock 30sf and a 30s for sale. If you are left handed, I may have a holster or two I can include.

I am asking $300 for each, this is firm. Would trade for Glock 26, 17, 19 Gen 4 ONLY

The 21sf has an upgraded steel guiderod and spring. Stainless steel pins, extended take down bar, extended slide release, 3.5lb connecter, professionally polished guts, Trijicon night sights and a Lone wolf adjustable trigger. I will include 3 mags as well.

The 30sf has stainless steel pins, extended take down bar, extended slide release, 3.5lb connecter, professionally polished guts, Tru dot night sights, Lone wolf adjustable trigger and I will include a total of 10 mags (10 round)

The 30S has stainless steel pins, extended take down bar, extended slide release, 3.5lb connecter, professionally polished guts, combination fiber optic/night sights (truglo TFX), Lone wolf adjustable trigger and will include 10 glock 10round mags.

Contact me on here I will be checking daily.

Will drive to Pensacola, Milton, Navarre, GB. If you are beyond that, we can discuss meeting 1/2 way. I work, and usually get out around 1600, can meet afterwards.
CCW preferred. I will ask if you are a felon, so please don't get offended.

Attachments

bama73

Reaction score
Knew they would go quick. Dang it missed the 30sf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

averagejoe

Reaction score
Thanks Greg, for now they are all spoken for. Waiting on funds to finalize the deal.

averagejoe

Reaction score
The 21sf is gone. The 30sf is gone. I am supposed to exchange the 30s this afternoon. If something happens or falls through I will let you know. Thank you for all of the interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Latest posts

Sponsors

3rd Coast