Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Fury 175 Pound Pull Recurve Crossbow for sale - Pensacola West Side

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free
Status
Not open for further replies.

RackinRay

Reaction score
Bought this a few years back and shot it a handful of times. Have not gotten back into hunting and now will sell this with soft case, some bolts and tips, for $75.

Crossbow comes with a pull cord for ease of cocking, and I have extra bolts I will make available cheap to any buyer. On another forum, when I reviewed the bow, had an older member come in on a PM and advise he and his wife had used a Fury for the past few years and filled the freezer using them.

RackinRay

Reaction score
Still available. Opened the Allen crossbow case and discovered it has a Truglow 4x crossbow scope, and had forgotten about that. Comes with cable to compress recurve bow for string replacement and the extra string with 6 original bolts with field points. An additional 10 bolts in two lengths with tips, mostly 3 blade broad-heads, are available for $25 additional cost. That is $2.50 a bolt for extra tipped bolts. Should last a long time for any buyer. Too many bows, this one needs a new owner to shoot 'em!

Crossbow (1).jpg

Crossbow (2).jpg

Crossbow (3).jpg

Crossbow (4).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar