• Price: 900

flipparker

Student of Life
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Price
    Item Location
    Milton, Florida
    I don't even know where to start with this one. Magnum Research rimfire rifle, built in the USA with an integral picatinny rail, machined from 6061-T6 forgings. The hard coat anodized matte black finish is extremely durable and all chambers features the 22 Bentz configuration for exceptional accuracy. Mated to a Boyds Laminated Stock, KIDD threaded / fluted barrel and KIDD single stage adjustable trigger with upgraded mag release and every internal part polished and fitted. It is a shooter! It includes one mag, a mid-range Bushnell scope. It is by far the MOST accurate 10/22 platform rifle I have ever shot, personally. It shoots dime sized groups from the 3x9 scope at 50 yards all day long. I am not a technical shooter, but this rifle is absolutely insane and a personal favorite. It is very hard to part with and as such I am very firm on price. A new build has forced its sale and it will be sorely missed. I realize it seems a steep price for a .22 lr but believe me it is worth it, there is no way you could duplicate this build for nearly this price. Let me know if you are interested.

PRICE: $900

I will accept trades on this firearm. I don't hunt so have no need for shotguns, hunting rifles, deer stands, etc.... I do collect higher end pistols, rifles, knives and accessories or other items that are unique or hard to find. I will entertain any trade offers firearm related or otherwise but please don't waste my time with junk. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_6570.JPG
      IMG_6570.JPG
      402.1 KB · Views: 311
    • IMG_6581.JPG
      IMG_6581.JPG
      407.6 KB · Views: 306
    • IMG_6582.JPG
      IMG_6582.JPG
      322.5 KB · Views: 268
    • IMG_6583.JPG
      IMG_6583.JPG