Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

FT M&P9 2.0 compact Pcola

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Murfpcola

Reaction score
I am thinking of trading my M&P 2.0 compact. 4” barrel 9 mm. It feels good but is too rough for my liking and I can’t bring myself to take sandpaper to it. Round count is less than 200. I installed the aluminum flat faced forward set sear Apex trigger. Factory trigger and all the extra apex springs are included. 2 15 round mags as well as mag spacers so you can run a 17 rounder if you like. Box and docs included.
Trade value of $550. Trigger was $160 alone

Some examples of trades I would consider are gen 5 glocks model 19 or larger, Glock 48 or 43x, CZ P-07, Stoeger m3000, Mossberg 590 or other tactical shotgun. Possibly a gen 1 M&P. AR uppers, dissipator,20” A4 or 7.62x39 pistol length. Complete AR. Etc etc
Cash can be added from either end to make trade values match. No panic prices. I don’t need anything and don’t need to get rid of it.
I am a FL resident with concealed permit and prefer to deal with the same. I am in Pensacola.

Attachments

Murfpcola

Reaction score
Still weighing my options. Right now craving a cz p07 or possibly an AK pistol or...

Last edited:

Murfpcola

Reaction score
Might also consider a CZ P09
I would consider removing the Apex trigger parts and returning the gun to stock if you need my trade value to come down. I would keep the whole Apex kit obviously. Would mainly only want to do this for a "known" member.

Last edited:

Murfpcola

Reaction score
Bump. Might consider a CZ P09 or Beretta px4 storm. Something DA/SA to try for appendix carry

Last edited:
Toggle Sidebar