• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

flipparker

Student of Life
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Absolutely flawless condition, FNH - FNAR.

It is 16.5" fluted barrel length and is unfired. It is perfect in every way and functions flawlessly. It includes everything that it included as new. I will include the 3x9 Centerpoint Scope and rings. This rifle is very nice, I got a while back and just havent found niche for it, gotta make room. my loss your gain.

This FN autoloading rifle boasts an enhanced receiver and operating system designed to weather the requirements of competition while retaining accuracy shot after shot. The FNAR rifle provides the operator with a highly ergonomic platform, a bolt-action level of accuracy, and outstanding reliability. Its cold hammer-forged barrel is chrome-lined for ease of cleaning and extended service life.delivers stunning precision for the tactical marksman or long-range competitor. Featuring forged receiver and integral recoil lug for rigid stability and enhanced accuracy it is a perfectly rounded platform.

PRICE: $850

Will trade for:
    I will accept trade propositions but am pretty good right now so if you have something to offer please make it worth the time. Other than that cash works really well. I live in Milton and will drive a respectable distance to make a deal work. Thanks for looking I hope you like what you see.

Attachments

• IMG_3708.jpg
      IMG_3708.jpg
      515.6 KB · Views: 225
    • IMG_3710.jpg
      IMG_3710.jpg
      405.9 KB · Views: 224
    • IMG_3711.jpg
      IMG_3711.jpg
      509.4 KB · Views: 224
    • IMG_3709.jpg
      IMG_3709.jpg