• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PaulT58

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If I want to sell air guns or air gun accessories, do I list them in the Firearms/Accessories section or the Various For Sale Section? Thanks...

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    7. No “bumping” of your listing more than once every 24 hours, or if the listing is still on the front page of that section (first 20 posts) even if 24 hours has already elapsed. That includes updates such as price drops, additional items, details, photos, etc. Just update your original post instead.

It's getting out of hand.
    Bumps in 8-12 hours.
    No reason to make a new post about it pending or adding extra information/pictures

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    7. No “bumping” of your listing more than once every 24 hours, or if the listing is still on the front page of that section (first 20 posts) even if 24 hours has already elapsed. That includes updates such as price drops, additional items, details, photos, etc. Just update your original post instead.

It's getting out of hand.
    Bumps in 8-12 hours.
    No reason to make a new post about it pending or adding extra information/pictures
    We try to catch these and if its a repeat offender they get a short break from the forum. Hit that Report button if you see a lot of it and we will take care of it. :)

Longtooth

Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I hate to be a tattletale.
    I know y'all do. Heck, I don't necessarily enjoy being in this position; but I look at it as we all have a social contract with each other on what our conduct will be on this site.

If I decide to go bump all my postings every 6 hours, that's me telling all 11,535 other members that I don't care about our contract. I matter more than the people that do things by the book and y'all should just sit there and take it.
    In 99% of the instances its not actually that bad, most people are super cool about the rules and just missed them or forgot.

The Mods are here to help the forum to run smoothly. :)

Gunwerked

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Please keep for sale posts on topic and respectful, there will be zero tolerance for disparaging remarks and derailing of for sale threads. If you are not an interested buyer, please refrain from posting in a seller’s ad. Also try to utilize private messages when practical.

You must include a price on all items for sale, no auctioning.

2. If you are looking for a trade you must include a realistic trade value for your item even if you aren't interested in selling.

3. Do not remove items or prices after the item sells; prior sales will help other members to gauge the value of items.

4. No advertising is to be posted in this forum, this area is for actual guns for sale only. Gun deals belong in the gun deals section.

5. Include your LOCATION and PRICE (required) when posting your item for sale, this will help other members to gauge how interested they are.

6. No Linking to items for sale outside of this forum. That means no linking to listings on Facebook, Craigslist, Armslist, eBay, Gunbroker, other forums, etc.

8. Please edit your thread title to add *SOLD* to the beginning when the item is no longer for sale. Please do not create a new post in your thread to advise it is sold, as this “bumps” an item no longer available back to the top.

9. You must include at least 1 picture of the item, in your possession, that you are selling! That means not just photos you got off the internet.

10. All potential buyers are responsible for conducting their OWN DUE DILIGENCE regarding the functionality, efficiency and overall quality of any listed item for sale.
    It is not appropriate for members to post their positive or negative experiences with a product or seller/buyer on a for-sale thread. These reviews, while valued, must be posted in the appropriate section of the forum.

If you see any issues, please use the “report” feature to notify moderators/administrators and we will take care of it.
    if I have multiple firearms can I list them in one ad? or do I need 6 different posts for the 6 different items?

Gunwerked

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    To the best of my ability will do. Im going to list 6 probably tonight,

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    No problem, if you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to myself or another mod.
    which he didn't. deleted several posts in violation of rules sections just now...

Gunwerked

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    which he didn't. deleted several posts in violation of rules sections just now...
    One moderator says one thing another says something else. So all I’m doing is trying to list some firearms. I don’t live on the internet and definitely not in forums so tried to follow the rules best I can. Not trying to bump or whatever you call it. But realistically I probably have 30/40 various firearms I might sell 90 percent of them never fired or amyring so

Gunwerked

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    so do I have any active listings or do I need to list them again? and how do you want me to list multiple items under one post ? what do you want for the title? and in the price section ? each price just in a row or what way is best

JWrecks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Search "estate" on the forum search bar and you can see examples of how people have achieved this in the past.

Gunwerked

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Search "estate" on the forum search bar and you can see examples of how people have achieved this in the past.
    maybe a dumb question but I can't tell because of the deletions do I have any active listing or can I make a new one now with the 8 im going to list

Gunwerked

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I should have some closed out and sold. And I thought someone deleted the others for me commenting on them so. Is there a way to delete what I have and just do one new post with 8 firearms

Longtooth

Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I should have some closed out and sold. And I thought someone deleted the others for me commenting on them so. Is there a way to delete what I have and just do one new post with 8 firearms
    Go to your home page- under the gulf coast gun forum logo, you should see a bar with a bunch of options "Home" "Forums" "What's new"
    The Forums tab should have a little arrow next to it, 3rd one down should say "Your threads"

I see the Wilson Combat, Canebrake, and the Geissele listings as active for you and then a few duplicate listings as being deleted. :)

Top Bottom