DK Firearms

Fellas this hapend on the 4th of July in Georgia..

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I noticed the conspicuous absence of anti-gun zealot Sharon Watts commenting on the NFAC Stone Mountain event. After all it has all the essential ingredients (guns, people with guns, guns) and she never misses an oppertunity to bashes every single one be criminal, lawful or some "loophole" she her mental gymnastics preceive. I searched her twitter posts from July 3rd to today, nothing about NFAC? She listed and slammed a "different group" she called Heavily Armed Insurrectionists at Gettysburg on July 4th.

We must guestion why Watts flagged and besmirched the group of armed white people at Gettysburg and not a single word on the group of armed people in Stone Mountain? Is Watts and her anti-gun org that deeply in bed with the Left that their anti-gun wrath totally ignores NFAC because of the color of their skin or do they just support their politics? Below the Linked Watts Gettysburg bash, I tossed Watts a softball question asking if she missed it on Twitter. We'll see what happens.

Seperate but related, Tweeted NFAC Stone Mountain event vids are being deleted, I don't know the reason for it.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Well here it is as we discussed straight from the SA playbook. Expect this to spread across the Net very soon. Can't have statistics or videos showing the truth.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They need to change the name to shitter, its more in line with their real purpose.

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Kill whitey. That's all I got out of it. Nothing for an appropriate cause. They just want attention and power.

And don't forget the reparations. Hell would tell them to go back to Africa but Africa don't want them (and this was told to me by a black Air Force officer)

Idoono

Pop Warner

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    68048252-9DBB-4C6E-9C6B-A61C4C7ABD48.png

pig farm shooting range posted this and I thought about the part in the video where the leader said “ We are all trained, we are all skilled shooters” just thought this was funny. Credit to Pig farm shooting range for the gif.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

The Left is not waiting for "Reeducation Camp" construction! Forced indoctrination of "white" City employees. Tell them to screw themselves and you'll probably be out of a job, no job is worth being fed and have to comply with self degrading bullshit. Did Seattle hire every racist in the State? No but they want white people to confess to having a racist mentality or there would be no need for the course. Too bad most of the people subjected to this course that insults and attacks their moral fiber and character can't afford to Quit and never look back.

Last edited:

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.

m4a1sof

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All I have to say is BLACK GUNS MATTER! Do your patriotic part, buy a black gun today while you still can.

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with PSA, Colt, FN, or any other black gun manufacturer, but I have financially supported them through purchases over the last forty years :)

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The NFAC leader jay put out his confrontational challange "towards the end" of his event which makes it a bit difficult to respond to. Who knew of their march or challenge before hand? Seems these folks are putting info out in advance.

I don't think it would be a intelligent move for nfac to show up at the same time, but jay has shown he's not too bright. If he responds at all it will probably be he's conserving resources for the return to Louisville as he promised but will either settle for what he's told or extend his demand time line. Peper tiger applies.

https://www.ajc.com/news/stone-mountain-braces-for-another-armed-protest/YCO2G6COUVACFLAAM5LYYHTODM/

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Grandmaster Moron just might be stupid enough to show up.

Even a kid knows more about guns than he does. Granted, she's the same little spitfire that was dual-wielding pistols on another video clip, but still:

Top Bottom