APOD Firearms

Fellas this hapend on the 4th of July in Georgia..

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I've got 2 close friends that are members. Both are highly decorated retired Army special forces. They currently work private security wherever they are sent if you understand what that means. They are two of the most patriotic men I know. They have two American loving wives and 7 incredible daughters between all attending colleges on academic scholarships the lowest GPA is 4.2. 4 are in army rotc. These men as well as the others will not start anything. They simply let it be known who they were and they are serious about protecting defenseless black Americans and there impersonal families. From nut jobs on the right and nut jobs on the left. Trust me when I say they would help anyone in need if the situation presented itself. My family has a total of 90 years military service in the Army, Marine Corp and including my 10 in the Navy. My Grandfather, Uncle, Father, Step Father have 3 silver stars, 2 bronze stars and 5 purple hearts between them. I know what real soldiers are and these men are real soldiers. Some are police officers, teachers and even a couple of deacons but all of them served in the military and all were honorably discharged that is a mandatory requirement. They were well trained in the military and they continue to train now. Heaven forbid some idiots cross the line with these men. They are a well organized and trained militia. Intelligence people, special forces, recon, infantry and at least 2 former Apache pilots. I don't know why it shocked people to see them. I guess certain folks only thought us white folks had militias. It's a free country. They aren't fans of what a few idiots are trying to turn BLM into. Unfortunately there are DUMBASSES in every organization in America both white and black that seem to get all the coverage. As far as the Texas thing. Everyone knows you ask for the world to begin with. That's simply the beginning of a dialogue. I hope this helped you understand.

You've been a member here for not even three months, and these are your first posts, so I'll take them at face value. I've "bold"-ed and underlined some of your post above to address it in order.

Just to be clear, you're referring to this group calling themselves the "NFAC", correct? And your close friends are members in Georgia? They marched in this Stone Mountain thing on the 4th of July? If so, some counter points to your post to consider:

Regardless of your overall post, the video evidence remains what the "leader" grand-pooba Jay had to say to the troops before the march, and what he said to the white driver. If he speaks for the group, and they march to follow him, then their ACTIONS make it seem like they agree with him. Otherwise, they would leave. He even said to get the f out of his formation if they didn't.

- YOU say they won't start anything, but their Actions say different. They are starting something by looking for white people to harass. They are starting something by going up to drivers who have nowhere else to go except wait for the traffic-stopping parade to go by. They "may" not plan to point a gun first (even though grand-idiot Jay was flagging everyone that day), but they were under specific instructions to KILL anyone who POINTED something at them first. So, to be clear, they are openly carrying, but as soon as someone else drew a weapon and POINTED it at them, they were told to KILL that person, "don't just shoot them; KILL them" is what he said. By those instructions, grand-moron Jay should've been killed by his own troops at the beginning of the march when he pointed his double-rifles at them...

- YOU say they are all about protecting defenseless black Americans. That wasn't mentioned at all in the hate speech before the march. If it is a central idea for them, you'd think it would be mentioned at least once.

- YOU say that all of them served in the military, yet when grand-dirtbag Jay asked them to raise hands who served, and then said for those members to watch the others and he expected more out of the veterans, that means... Nope; not all vets. You are wrong.

- You consider someone "crossing the line" with them is an idiot? It would seem they are pushing the line so far that by the time they encounter someone, it's irrelevant. The "nfac" are the idiots crossing lines.

- You don't understand how people could be shocked to see a large group of armed people marching? Well, the white driver wasn't tuned in for the livestream webcast of the hatespeech pre-marching orders by grand-thug Jay, so when he asked who they were, instead of getting a polite conversation, he got accosted with MF-bombs and argumentation.

- "the Texas thing".... yeah, it isn't "dialogue" to DEMAND reparations for something you didn't experience from a group who didn't cause it. Those are irrational DEMANDS.

You claim you know what a "real soldier" is based on a resume of medals and family member accomplishments. Perhaps you should re-think the idea. Membership in that group actually NEGATES prior honorable military service, in my opinion of a person. They made an honorable choice to serve their Nation, and then they made the dishonorable choice of fighting in a racist organization after they got out.

Your two close buddies are members of a group of ego-stroking hotheads looking for an excuse to exact "legally-justified" Revenge for a perceived wrong-doing that never happened from a victim whose only qualification for eligibility is the paleness of their skintone.

Your two buddies are members of a racist "militia" looking to murder someone based on their skin color.

Might as well wear white sheets with pointy hoods...

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've got 2 close friends that are members. ...........

Your two friends (with the long pedigree) can attach their wagons to any train they want, free Country. They want to follow "Grand Master Jay's orders: They own every bit of it, it's their choice. If train runs within the confines of the Law, there's no problem. Big showing at Stone Mountain, not a issue and the same with them carrying firearms. People like Forum Members here aren't shocked with people carring firearms (its what we do), nor marching as that is what many have done and still do. I don't think it made a splash on any major new network, probably disappointing. They may have shocked a few locals but I haven't seen any TV news coverage did you? Did your friends participate in the Stone Mountain event? I ask because that ALL EX-MILITARY line keeps popping up. If you watch Jay's pre depature brief, he ask How many here are ex-military, put your hands up? Isn't that odd? Wouldn't a leader try to identify the a smaller sub-set? He then says, you military guys help everyone else. So "THEY" are not all ex-mil as the self proclaimed "Commanding General" said and others hype & repeat. Just counts toward credibility and tossing it out as a scare tactic. Maybe you or your friends can explain the tactical ex-mil reasoning for Jay carrying two ARish long guns? Defies logic and really doesn't support anything but banty rooster show boating. Many have also seen his attempted small arms training vid, can't say that was any wealth of expertise in instruction. Then we have his who I am and what we are vids. He's just a copy of the Malcom X playbook without the Islamic anchor. Malcolm X s assassinated by members of his former group members. Hell, that little Austrian Corporal started somewhere too. Anybody check Jay's military pedigree? What could possibly go wrong with a pot loving hiphop artist that wants to take over part of the U.S. I hope your friends aren't the caboose on a train wreck, again: their choice.

He says they don't negotiate!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    If this group wants to help anybody,ESPECIALLY OTHER BLACKS,why don't they form up in Chicago, Philly,NY,and other towns . . . and protect the blacks from the blacks ??
    How many black people either "simply" got shot and/or died in Chi--town over the July 4th weekend ??
    Why is all this made out to be whities fault ?? And why aren't more white leaders saying this ?? --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    AND - - -> while I do have sympathy for this family . . . I do feel that it was the fathers responsibility to protect his family. This,by all means necessary,using all the tools at his disposal.
    Even a small BUG in his front pocket will be a huge deterrent in a situation like this. A 5shot NAA revo chambered in 22mag. One shot to the liver,kidney,aorta,etc, is extremely painful,and basically, . . . your dead. Then we will see just how bold the remaining thugs are. Even a blade could be of some help. Make one thug bleed profusely with a slash to the forearm,thigh,bicep, etc,and the rest will determine how brave they are.
    People need to PLAN to protect yourself and your family. Especially if you have children.
    I reccomend getting some "real world" training on the use of a karambit type blade. Look for a "non-sweetheart" trainer. One that trains you to quickly move from the defensive mode,to the offensive mode. --- SAWMAN
    20200708_063548.jpg
    20200708_063607.jpg

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    AND - - -> while I do have sympathy for this family . . . I do feel that it was the fathers responsibility to protect his family. This,by all means necessary,using all the tools at his disposal.
    Even a small BUG in his front pocket will be a huge deterrent in a situation like this. A 5shot NAA revo chambered in 22mag. One shot to the liver,kidney,aorta,etc, is extremely painful,and basically, . . . your dead. Then we will see just how bold the remaining thugs are. Even a blade could be of some help. Make one thug bleed profusely with a slash to the forearm,thigh,bicep, etc,and the rest will determine how brave they are.
    People need to PLAN to protect yourself and your family. Especially if you have children.
    I reccomend getting some "real world" training on the use of a karambit type blade. Look for a "non-sweetheart" trainer. One that trains you to quickly move from the defensive mode,to the offensive mode. --- SAWMAN View attachment 87269 View attachment 87270

that style of blade, in the hand of one who knows how to use it, and who will use it , would easily disembowel someone in a ny second...

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    "AND WHO WILL USE IT" !!
    This is were a persons resolve comes in. Their determination not be be a victum. This is also where you cross the line of - -> am I gonna just defend myself,at the bare minimal level,or am I gonna comepletely fuck this guy (OR GIRL) up.
    Remember where the line is,and if you are willing to cross it. Now I am not saying to keep slashing them,or shooting them,if they clearly have "had enough". But if they are still a threat,if they still have the means to do bodily harm,if you are still REASONABLY in fear of your life or the lives of your family,then you might wanna cross that line between hurt him a little,and fuck him up BAD !!!
    Been there . . done that. But when that line is crossed,give it more than your all. It will get dirty. There will be blood. There will be screaming and very ugly injury.
    Think about this. Try to pre determine just where your line is. --- SAWMAN

Reactions: FLT

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The unfortunate truth is too many people keep their head burried in the sand. With the violent events of the last few months, how could functional adults not understand the increase in potential threats?

I think for some, the mass Left biased media has kept them in the dark. We've seen the coverage calling rioters - protesters, claims of "mostly peaceful" protesters, little coverage of looting & arson that is not spun without some mention of social justification. No coverage of random black on white attacks like the girl on the subway, the 90yo lady face shoved & hitting a fire hydrant and sidewalk, the 911 call from the mother w/child in car calling 911 when attacked in her car. However, a cop pushes/injures an 90yo protester blocking the path gets three days coverage. Some accept that spoon fed ignorance while others saw through Left media lies and bought guns.

What the Left media doesn't show, what Left politicians and loud mouth celebrities don't take responsibiliy for: the results of their encouragement. WARNING: Graphic violent content.

There's still a large percentage of people that either think they will never be touched by violence or they only learn when taught a hard personal lesson, if they survive. Obviously, the PCB couple did not have or use an adequate means of defense, I doubt that will happen again.

Some folks may have chuckled when I wrote about carrying a BUG in a ziplock bag, in the side pocket of my board shorts when I go to the beach. if your worried about more about what you gun will be exposed to than what you could be exposed to, you might want to reevaluate priorities.

Last edited:

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, they do have 3 tanks , so that’s like what ,60 pounds of propane? The closest any of them got to a Black Hawk was the model their grandmother bought them for their 14th birthday. This was the worst place he could have picked to tell bullshit story’s about his racist friends military service. I guess he didn’t know that it was almost a requirement to be active or retired Military to be on this forum.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I am hopeing that my over attention to what is around me will give me adaquate time to do the last bit of prep work. Some call it "situational awareness" but I hate that term.
    This is the few minutes or most likely just a few seconds before full blown shit hits the fan. Time to "palm" that auto blade. Time to put your hand on your firearm that is inside your pocket. Time to turn your body so that your IWB or OWB is 180 degrees away from the threat. Time to position the people that you must protect in back of you or otherwise in a safe location. Time to stare down the threat(s). Do not look away from them. Do not attempt to reason with them. Do not converse with them at all. Time for that is over. Keep your mind unclouded and ready for your response.
    Time to quickly rethink your resolve and just where YOUR line in the sand is. --- SAWMAN

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good advice for anyone, drastically important for the guys that are older ,or folks with physical disabilities.
    thugs are predators they are looking for a easy target, they seem to be able to sense folks that are prepared to shoot them dead. They tend to break off their stalk when they encounter such an individual.

Pop Warner

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I watched a video of this guy speaking in a interview, I have to say that their leader is an idiot that will get people hurt. He basically said he wants to lead a mass exodus of “ black prisoners “ that were here because of slavery against their will and he wants Texas or a large piece of America given to them where they will have their own nation, or let them leave peacefully to another country where they will be given land. It’s delusional and dangerous.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Every single one of them that acts stupid enough towards a prepared individual might earn themselves a small plot of land: 2-and-a-half feet wide by 8 feet long and 6 feet deep.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I watched a video of this guy speaking in a interview, I have to say that their leader is an idiot that will get people hurt. He basically said he wants to lead a mass exodus of “ black prisoners “ that were here because of slavery against their will and he wants Texas or a large piece of America given to them where they will have their own nation, or let them leave peacefully to another country where they will be given land. It’s delusional and dangerous.
    I fully support all of them leaving the Country peacefully and soon too. Fact of the matter, there is absolutely nothing stopping them right now. They would probably ask for a financial handout to make that happen, absolutely nothing protesters or this group asks for doesn't include free stuff. They can claim refugee status too, maybe the U.N. will move them since the U.N. likes sticking its New World Order nose in U.S. business. What Country would take them and their firearms? Looks like leader jay didn't think that one out either.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I reccomend getting some "real world" training on the use of a karambit type blade. Look for a "non-sweetheart" trainer. One that trains you to quickly move from the defensive mode,to the offensive mode. --- SAWMAN View attachment 87269 View attachment 87270

I carry a carbon fiber Zero Tolerance knife with me everywhere - even swimming in the ocean.

You never know when you might need a knife.

Also - avoid serrated blades (smooth, sharp blades cut flesh much better and do not hang up as much) keep it sharp, practice, and keep bandages - everyone gets cut in a knife fight.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Just came back from the beach... this here is my swimmin' knife. Id swim with my G43, but I'd hate to loose it in the briny blue.

Attachments

• 15942425762381216928862337615648.jpg
      15942425762381216928862337615648.jpg
      1.6 MB · Views: 106

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I respectfully disagree with the above re. serrated. IMO a serrated blade is: #1. far better for cutting rope,weather it is hemp,nylon,or the newer kevlar mix. #2. It is better if used for the draw stroke. Moreso on the arms,legs,neck,and clavicle. Anything with some curvature. Not the stomach or chest. #3. Not near as good for the streight stab/insertion. Goes in hard,comes out hard. A finely sharpened double edge is far better for this.
    #4. A serrated blade does not "track" near as well as a non serrated in a "pull cut" either forehand or backhand.
    But a full serrated does look intimidating and with the right serrations,and finely sharpened,will leave a nasty wound with heavy dark blood. --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom