APOD Firearms

Fellas this hapend on the 4th of July in Georgia..

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    all this GA boy saw was a whole bunch of flagging the person next to um..that is highly trained?

wareagle50

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    How long do you think it will be till all us like minded people have had enough and will do something about it? Or do you think this shit will just continue and nothing will happen? It is at the point no matter what you say you are considered a racist, or what ever ISM title they want to attach to you. It is getting close.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    For those folks who didn't try it, if you click the image of the tweet, it opens the twitter page and there's a video. (on my phone, it wasn't obvious to me)

Basically shows this masked and armed idiot trying to argue with a stranger saying BS like "I'm your worst nightmare". Yeah, real peaceful.
    The time to shoot was when he was juggling those 2 rifles.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Trial run to see how much resistance they receive. Next time out these dopes will push harder and try to provoke an incident so their violence will be justified. The escalation of violence is inevitable and will be tragic. They're trying to bait the racist "rednecks" who will respond with ferocity when the time comes... the balls rolling now.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Trial run to see how much resistance they receive. Next time out these dopes will push harder and try to provoke an incident so their violence will be justified. The escalation of violence is inevitable and will be tragic. They're trying to bait the racist "rednecks" who will respond with ferocity when the time comes... the balls rolling now.
    The Dems grand plan for an instant ban of ar15s once this group unload shells. It's all part of their show!

Hand Cannon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I think what we saw this past weekend was mostly a staged political event. Hundreds of heavily armed people show up at a park that was closed to call out others who were not there. Didn't see any police but there was plenty of news media to get interviews and coverage. The purpose? Good question. Maybe an attempt at intimidation, maybe baiting to get the other side to fire the first shot, maybe an attempt to embolden others on their side who might be on the fence to go ahead and act. Who knows. But a propaganda event to be sure.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He is in charge, of fucking himself, and he’s rather good at it. If he pushes someone to the point of killing him the DA will have a hard time getting a grand jury to charge them. I’m not sure that charges would be filed at all, he’s online saying he’s looking for a victim to murder, self defense shouldn’t be that hard to prove .

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    If the NFAC wants Texas, I suggest they try taking it. It would be their worst nightmare, as well as any other state they try to take as a separate nation.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What got me was in some YouTube videos I watch today. He said shoot any mf or white person you don’t know. Well he should’ve shot his so call army. That was a joke anyway they couldn’t get in line they was tired. They told they was coming what if a sniper was there picking them off one by one.

tritonboy2001

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Haha, thats BS, cause in the vid he states if they have never fired their gun, now wasnt the time to learn and they may want to sit it out. Also, there is a pic on FB taken from this vid , where one of those guys has the 22lr version of AR, mag in, yet hes marching and the gun is clearly jammed.

Attachments

• funny22.jpg
      funny22.jpg
      239.8 KB · Views: 114

Latest posts

Top Bottom