APOD Firearms

FBI looking for Conceal Weapon Permit holders.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I made the headline catchy to get your attention. I'm sure nothing bad can become of this and they are doing it for your well-being. Bad boyz, bad Boyz, what cha gonna do, what cha gonna do when they come for you? I miss that show cops.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Considering that Florida is one of the worst states in the nation when it comes to selling/trading your personal information contained in state records, our information is likley already in places we had no idea it was. Yeah, really. You'd think our Governor would be all over that, but it's a revenue generator.

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Considering that Florida is one of the worst states in the nation when it comes to selling/trading your personal information contained in state records, our information is likley already in places we had no idea it was. Yeah, really. You'd think our Governor would be all over that, but it's a revenue generator.
    VERY VERY Fn true, a long story short, several years ago I had a mortgage taken out on my house . within 7 days, my mail box was over running with offers for mortgage insurance . I went to the county offices asking how and was informed "it's part of the public record"

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    VERY VERY Fn true, a long story short, several years ago I had a mortgage taken out on my house . within 7 days, my mail box was over running with offers for mortgage insurance . I went to the county offices asking how and was informed "it's part of the public record"
    That is every county in every state.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep, every time a renew a hunting/fishing license, vehicle registration, etc., the add/spam e-mails start anew. I just unsubscribe/block, but dammit, it still burns me it's our own state doing thjis. And other local governments, as has been pointed out. Try disseminating personal information about a government official or law enforcement employee and see what happens...

Jrose

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Yeah we have been getting 3-4 pieces of mail a day trying to sell us insurance even though we already had to have it when we bought the new house. Its ridiculously irritating

Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don’t let all that junk mail bother me besides if I didn’t get it I wouldn’t have anything to start my pit fire with. Oh Yes the little fake credit cards make great scrapers.

Attachments

• 01F72BD9-1026-424F-B007-3CE0B94BC794.jpeg
      01F72BD9-1026-424F-B007-3CE0B94BC794.jpeg
      990.1 KB · Views: 41

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Yeah we have been getting 3-4 pieces of mail a day trying to sell us insurance even though we already had to have it when we bought the new house. Its ridiculously irritating
    You can reach out to the company you originated your mortgage through and tell them you do not consent to use of your information for marketing purposes.

The Credit companies (Equifax, Transunion, Experian) watch for when your credit gets pulled and sell that info (the fact that it was pulled and what it was pulled for) to a long list of people - That's a bit harder to stop.

justapilgrim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Why don't we do something positive and contact our good, awesome, wonderful legislators and tell them how we feel about that. I'm tired of just bitching and complaining! My letter will be in the mail before Monday!

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    BTDT. The best return so far has been both of our senators outted themselves as being, by default, in support of any gun legislation that involves "safety." At this point, I consider communicating with "representatives" as little more than handing them intelligence to be exploited and used against us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom