• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

WOW! Even though the vast majority of 12ga Slugs are efficient enough to do the job at hand, I want a few boxes (currently $26 a box). My Son lives about 28 miles from them and goes past there often, might luck out and get some. They make Gatekeeper in 9mm, .40, .45, .223 and 5.56 too but I cant find tests on those. All are out of stock now. Doctor's can't falsely claim fragments or detached petals are an increased hazard IOT try and ban them. Lol

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    https://candrsenal.com/product/lighte... Project Lightening is a collaborative series with Othais and Mae of C&Rsenal in which we test all seven light machine guns and automatic rifles of World War One and put them through a series of tests and evaluations. Each week we will be posting one video on Forgotten Weapons and one on C&Rsenal. Today we have the reloading comparison, and the TOTAL DAMAGE over on C&Rsenal

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well thank you for putting this here.

I didn't have "issues" nor was I knocking the American Gun Companies S&W, Colt, Remington and Kel-Tec et al.
    My objective through the perspective of a foreign resident was aimed at the younger generation Millennials and Gen Z to raise awareness that their great American gun heritage may have been compromised and undermined.

That it is up to their generation to regain control and not settle for limited quality and/or stagnation from once-great and world-leading American makers like Winchester, Colt, and Remington and to fight for the tradition of pride in craftsmanship and innovation and the continuation of the American gun industry legacy.

Those of us too old to pick up where we were abandoned, can still encourage and even steer our children and grand children away from being gamers and wasting their brains and time staring and being "operators" of $1000 plus cell phones with finger speed that is faster then the fastest pistol shooters ( while the average accepted handgun expenditure is $200- $400 or even sub $200 for a Jimenez ).

So why not invest more and or demand more from our American gun industry in the form of quality and innovation for the sake of the heritage for our American children?

Hopefully Millennials and Zoomers will have what it takes to make the American gun industry great again.

The next four years may be your window to start a new gun business or go into research and development and or team up with someone to promote your true origins.

The next four years are critical.

Do or die.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    that is a BAD ass round, 12ga copper flowers wider than a Silver dollar
    Legal without registration.

This would be a nice shotgun to carry around the property. I like the way he just throws it on his back.
    This is my favorite grip on a shotgun.
    Wonder if that 40mm Silver Dolar flower ammo would shoot out of that...that would be the bomb!

Top Bottom