• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    To all reading this, honest question:

If your father left you a Kel-Tec, a Taurus and A Jimenez and he left your bother a Nighthawk, a Wilson Combat and a Cannot - how would you feel?
    Leave money out of the equation just consider the guns themselves.
    Who is the true heir? :)
    Both are as they each received something but now you know why Mom referred to the Gardener as "Darling".

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    New to me.
    Thank you.
    This has been going around for some time. It was at one time going to be 6.8 based on the obsolete 30 Remington case, than a 6.5, possibly based on Grendel case that is descended from the x39. As I understand it big problem is that a standard AR upper and BCG is really not up to handling x39 head size under military conditions. So I do not know if the for 6mm ARC if they are using the standard upper receiver or something else.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This has been going around for some time. It was at one time going to be 6.8 based on the obsolete 30 Remington case, than a 6.5, possibly based on Grendel case that is descended from the x39. As I understand it big problem is that a standard AR upper and BCG is really not up to handling x39 head size under military conditions. So I do not know if the for 6mm ARC if they are using the standard upper receiver or something else.
    I had wanted to buy the AR-15 but what the Military does with the round can affect trends.
    Just trying to read where the market may go..

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    here is the bolt. Sounds the same as the 6.5 grendel bolt
    6MM ARC (.136) MPI Tested Black Nitride Bolt Head with Phos. Extractor
    $89.95 $69.00

The Sanders Armory Corp 6MM ARC (.136) MPI Tested Black Nitride Bolt Head with Phosphate Extractor offers a 9310 Steel MPI Tested 6MM ARC bolt with Nitride finish that will not flake off, and produces less friction while increasing the life of the bolt head. The 6MM ARC (.136 Bolt Head Depth) Extractor has been Phosphate treated per MIL-STD-171 to ensure it will not crack, fracture or shatter but will be protected from wear and elements.
    AR-15 Bolts in 6mm ARC
    Once you've got a barrel chambered in 6mm ARC, a bolt is all you need to complete your conversion of your AR from its current caliber to 6 ARC. To be clear, a “6mm ARC” specific bolt is NOT required… a 6.5 Grendel bolt will work as well.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had wanted to buy the AR-15 but what the Military does with the round can affect trends.
    Just trying to read where the market may go..
    If trump wins AR will go back to being very available and reasonably priced. Biden wins it is hard to say.
    It is not where the market may go in buying one. What do you want and need relative to what AR you buy. For a rifle length barrel the 5.56 is a good choice for most tasks.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2020
    J
    Jevaughn

JoinedNov 27, 2018Messages506Reaction score182Points43LocationPace, fl
    Hell, I remember being a kid in the 80's and my dad buying a Colt python for $250, and buying a couple of Mauser k98's for I think it was $150 for both and they came with cans of ammo. My first norinco sks was $79.99 or $10 more of you wanted the bayonet

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Screenshot_20201026-094807.png

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am sory but I am GenX from the 80s:
    I don't care if you hate Tom Cruise or you thought Top Gun was gay as hell but these jets are the bomb!

Top Bottom