• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ok. Should we be asking why you know all this?

Was it Pre-planned?

Where were you on the night in question?
    So you are accusing me of murder?
    Where were you on that night?

DangDang

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    That’s a pretty common road for people to hunt off of. From October 24th-February 28th (deer season) all the buzzards & coyotes had free meals just about every day from deer carcasses. Several times I’ve left a deer over night during archery to come back and look for him in the morning and found nothing but fresh bones. It’s crazy how much a pack of hungry coyotes can eat.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    On the other side of the broken bridge.
    Steel Bridge...? not a good place to dispose of a body as it’s a start point for Adventures Unlimited canoes/tubbing on Coldwater Creek, if that’s the bridge you’re talking of...also a County Park area with lots of visitors...(Bubba Riviera)

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Steel Bridge...? not a good place to dispose of a body as it’s a start point for Adventures Unlimited canoes/tubbing on Coldwater Creek, if that’s the bridge you’re talking of...also a County Park area with lots of visitors...(Bubba Riviera)

I am on the other side of the 3 mile bridge. - He asked where I was the night in question.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Ok so given the story from the mom, neighbor shot him for breaking into his truck. Probably a group if the female said " we gotta get him to a hospital". They probably panicked, thought he would rat and dumped him instead of giving him help.
    Just spitballing.
    Same time maybe the neighbor shot him and thought he could dump him and stay clear of prison. We Will know in a few days

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ok so given the story from the mom, neighbor shot him for breaking into his truck. Probably a group if the female said " we gotta get him to a hospital". They probably panicked, thought he would rat and dumped him instead of giving him help.
    Just spitballing.
    Same time maybe the neighbor shot him and thought he could dump him and stay clear of prison. We Will know in a few days
    You reconstruction is quite plausible.
    If it went that way I am quite sympathetic to the people that did the shooting. It is not wise to shoot a 14 year old thief since you can go to jail for it even if there no excuse to steal with one exception. Maybe if one is starving to steal is justifiable, but more likely being done for some cash for drugs or what ever it is that young punks want.
    I suspect there is a lot of stealing on that street.
    If more people shot them there would be less stealing for sure. What happens to a 14 yr apprehended by the police. Apparently not enough to stop them from stealing again when they get released. A court case, even if you win will cost a lot of money. Smarter to let them steal rather then shooting then on sight and getting hung out to dry by the legal system.

Lock your stuff up and garage your vehicles is the best you can do. Dogs for me are a good deterrent.

Ron

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Just spitballing.
    If a neighbor shot him, don't you think that the other neighbors would be wise to that? It would have drawn lots of attention and everybody would have come out to see what was going on. It would be all over Facebook, the media ect. ect. Did the mom actually hear this herself or was it first hand knowledge passed along from someone else? Who knows, It might have been a drug deal gone bad or he may have been walking in the road where his body was found and struck by a car. Who knows except for the person(s) who killed him and obviously they are not talking at least not yet... Regardless it is a sad story and my heart goes out to his mom / family.

Re-reading the original post it said that the mom said that someone said that they heard a man holler. She did not hear that herself. It is just hearsay for now. I think that it was a drug deal gone bad myself.

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A body in our area, recent weather: can decompose very rapidly. 16(+-) days would be enough for major decomp with loss of body mass/organ/tissue. I highly doubt it was totally bare bones and "skeletal remains" could be interpeted several ways.

Being shot is here say and maybe coincidental. If shot a projectile may be found or bone damage from it. Finding tissue/organ evidence of a gunshot may be impossible with the condition of the remains.

He could have got near that area with people he was with or pickd him up. Could have been a fight with blunt force trama with skull or neck fractures, a knife leaving markes on bones or overdosed: and body just dumped where convenient and urgent. A body can reveal a lot.

Regrets to Mom and family. If ther was foul play I hope they tag the BG(s).

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    A body in our area, recent weather: can decompose very rapidly. 16(+-) days would be enough for major decomp with loss of body mass/organ/tissue. I highly doubt it was totally bare bones and "skeletal remains" could be interpeted several ways.

Being shot is here say and maybe coincidental. If shot a projectile may be found or bone damage from it. Finding tissue/organ evidence of a gunshot may be impossible with the condition of the remains.

He could have got near that area with people he was with or pickd him up. Could have been a fight with blunt force trama with skull or neck fractures, a knife leaving markes on bones or overdosed: and body just dumped where convenient and urgent. A body can reveal a lot.

Regrets to Mom and family. If ther was foul play I hope they tag the BG(s).
    And hungry critters.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apparently the story put out by the mother was completely wrong.
    The SRC Sheriff's Office says it was about a drug robbery and one is in custody and the other is being sought. Locally people trying to contact the mother have not been able to find her. Since it was about drugs and the information she stated seems not to be true, it points to some possible conclusions that I will not state on this forum. This is coupled with the delay in reporting the boy missing.

1617729953582.png

"I can tell you this much...when you hang around people dealing drugs and carrying weapons, sometimes bad things happen," he said. "They don't take into consideration age, they don't take into consideration race or anything like that. Drug dealing is a business. ...When you start messing around with their business, they take it serious and people die."

Johnson added the investigation revealed that both McCullers and Daniels are responsible for two more robberies. More charges for both are pending.

Authorities say McCullers and Daniels face life in prison without parole and possibly the death sentence for the current charges.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I doubt he was killed near his house and hauled all the way over there.

More likely killed close to where he was found by his thug buddies.

I wonder if he had a “Thug Life” tattoo- because this is how most of them end up.

Just revisiting my statement in light of the findings...

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just revisiting my statement in light of the findings...
    No evidence given as to where he was killed and we know where the kid was found. Some here were right on the money were those that said it was about drugs and it was. Since there was misinformation from the get go, nothing from the person claiming to be his mother is to be taken as the truth without verification IMHO.

skyydiver

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Watched the Sheriff's press conference. Loved that he didn't mince words on the consequences of a person's choices of associates and activities. Hate to see a kid so young caught up in it, but there are millions of em I guess.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Watched the Sheriff's press conference. Loved that he didn't mince words on the consequences of a person's choices of associates and activities. Hate to see a kid so young caught up in it, but there are millions of em I guess.
    The lure of easy money.

Top Bottom