• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Keep an eye on ANY legislation that deals with digital money or a "digital dollar". They (politicians) will sales pitch it that it's "more secure" and they can get Plandemic Relief money to the (du)masses quicker.

A cashless society means no more private transactions (because every digital currency exchange goes thru some "funds authentication" process and will be saved on a server. Who bought what from whom. All of it. No more piggie banks or money in the mattress. Only 1's and 0's...

No more private transactions, plus government control of your "bank account" equals staggering implications.

-They can garnish wages at the source.
    -They can deduct your April 15th extortion fees directly, and gee, what do you wanna bet those will go UP now that they're so easy to grab?
    -They can tweak some administrative paperwork requirements for the BATFE and FFLs, and now boom: instant gun registry. Without even passing a single law with the word "firearm" in it.
    -They can easily harass political opponents ("oh, your bank account shows zero? That's weird. You'll have to show proof of current balance, fill out this paperwork, file it in the dead letter office, and some underpaid employee will get back to you in 6 to 8 weeks. No, I have no idea how you're going to pay for groceries or your mortgage in the meantime...")
    -All known affiliates for Everyone will be a much easier list to compile. Your entire purchase history, plus that of your family and friends will be a click away. How many kickbacks will be earned when that goldmine of info is "sold" to corporations or organized crime?
    -The list goes on for the creative and devious...

The "digital dollar" is one of the last nails in the coffin. Fight it.

The Bible says the elimination of cash means end times are near! I personally believe the US at some time will have another civil war, conservatives vs liberals.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    We need a new rule - upon your loss of an election where you are the incumbent, the public can then vote to take all of your wealth away.

I also think that taxes should be doubled for all politicians. If they think 15% capital gains tax is fair then they should pay 30%.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    We need a new rule - upon your loss of an election where you are the incumbent, the public can then vote to take all of your wealth away.

I also think that taxes should be doubled for all politicians. If they think 15% capital gains tax is fair then they should pay 30%.

The only "new rules" for the legislature should be that they have to follow the same rules as everyone else.

Heck, military members actually voluntarily Lose some rights because they fall under the UCMJ. Military members are accountable to MORE laws/rules than the average Citizen. Legislators make themselves EXEMPT from many laws that apply to the average Citizen.

Makes no sense.

SteveC

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The only way to clean up government today is nicely described in Vince Flynn's book "Term Limits" Everyone should read it. For those that have not read it, it's not the term limits you're thinking of!
    Personally, I prefer to be optimistic and believe the methods discussed in John Ross's book Unintended Consequences would help steer our country back onto the right track. If you haven't read it, it is definitely worth your time. Can't find it, let me know I believe I still have the ebook on a thumb drive somewhere.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I prefer God's book. Especially where He said "every man, woman and child, all their livestock and all their idols. Or else you'll have problems later''

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    The Jews knew how to conquer a people. There was no spending millions of dollars of borrowed money to rebuild what we just destroyed. So what if the ones that got away from the slaughter starved to death in desert. Black, white, red, brown or yellow, dont matter. American have killed them all in the last 100 plus years. And every time we got soft and let a bunch go, just to have to go back to war again in 20 years later with the same folks.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Personally, I prefer to be optimistic and believe the methods discussed in John Ross's book Unintended Consequences would help steer our country back onto the right track. If you haven't read it, it is definitely worth your time. Can't find it, let me know I believe I still have the ebook on a thumb drive somewhere.
    I'll have to look for it, thanks for the heads up.

meljel1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And Ford, selling xray vans that can sit on the street and scan everything you own

you know technology is great, and we have some great tech, but these things that they are making are just scary and wrong on so many levels.

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Jews knew how to conquer a people. There was no spending millions of dollars of borrowed money to rebuild what we just destroyed. So what if the ones that got away from the slaughter starved to death in desert. Black, white, red, brown or yellow, dont matter. American have killed them all in the last 100 plus years. And every time we got soft and let a bunch go, just to have to go back to war again in 20 years later with the same folks.

I agree but we do things different now , we bring our enemies home with us and give the preferential treatment

congress spy.jpg

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is very true. This scares me more than anything!!
    Allowing any government more power to oppress must be fought. This is where I strongly depart from the democrats in that much of what they they do strengthens the potential to oppress in exchanges for some sorts of benefits. We also need to watch the republicans on this regard. Politicians are not trustworthy.
    My thinking is that such covered by the following quote:
    Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Lawyer friend told my wife that part of the Patriot Act still in effect allows the government to mandate that we all take vaccination shots whether we want it or not. I don’t know how much truth there is to it but I do know our lawyer friend is making plans to sell everything he owns and move to either Iceland or Costa Rica

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lawyer friend told my wife that part of the Patriot Act still in effect allows the government to mandate that we all take vaccination shots whether we want it or not. I don’t know how much truth there is to it but I do know our lawyer friend is making plans to sell everything he owns and move to either Iceland or Costa Rica

https://www.congress.gov/bill/107th-congress/house-bill/3162/text/.enr
    The patriot act speaks of having vaccines on hand. I do not see a mandate for forced vaccination. Not a lawyer. someone needs to point out the part that mentions forced vaccinations

Last edited:

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I was just posting what I was told and figured someone would either verify or say it was wrong

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was just posting what I was told and figured someone would either verify or say it was wrong

Still may be some truth to it. Normally CDC handles those kind of questions. Maybe there is some other legal wording to it. Someone fleeing the USA for iceland or costa rica, hmmmm.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Most of the folks that can afford it , have land in another country. They legally have pass ports from those countries as well.
    Multiple citizenship
    Multiple citizenship, dual citizenship, multiple nationality or dual nationality, is a person's citizenship status, in which a person is concurrently regarded as a citizen of more than one country under the laws of those countries. Conceptually, citizenship is focused on the internal political life of the country and nationality is a matter of international dealings. There is no international convention which determines the nationality or citizenship status of a person. This is defined exclusively by national laws, which can vary and conflict with each other. Multiple citizenship arises because different countries use different, and not necessarily mutually exclusive, criteria for citizenship. Colloquially, people may "hold" multiple citizenship but, technically, each nation makes a claim that a particular person is considered its national.Wikipedia

Top Bottom