• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dusther

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just left the range and they let me know that they are having a sale for black friday. 5% off firearms, 10% on ammo, and up to 20% on marked items. On memberships they are waving the initiation fee on those days as well.

I do not work out there just spend a lot of time out there some good guys with a great place to shoot if you are into long range. Find me on the 1k range.

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Good to know, with all the crazies out on Black Friday I was planning on staying "hull Defilade" and maybe reloading some, but I can't resist a deal like that.

Crabbyguy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    56FE758A-A152-438F-9F97-3868B9C3ABF9.jpeg
    Thanks for all the kind words fellas. Huge sale on all your firearms and related items. As said above. All firearms are 5 % off. Ammo is 10% off of sticker price. Selected items throughout the shop are marked anywhere from 20-30% off. Friday and Saturday and Sunday only, all new memberships will have the application fees waived save 50-100 dollars off!!! Did I mention limited number of WOT triggers in stock!

Crabbyguy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I just left the range and they let me know that they are having a sale for black friday. 5% off firearms, 10% on ammo, and up to 20% on marked items. On memberships they are waving the initiation fee on those days as well.

I do not work out there just spend a lot of time out there some good guys with a great place to shoot if you are into long range. Find me on the 1k range.
    You are the man. If it wasn’t for guys like you none of this would be possible. Thanks for being a part of our family.

Top Bottom