• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The other day while our for a bit of exercise in a very military/retired military neighborhood I noted the following: The amount of Trump/Biden signs are nearing even where they were once Trump dominated. For every house displaying a campaign sign, there are 15-20 that aren't. Many homes proudly fly the flag, but display no sign in support of either candidate. I can't say whether that means those 15-20 households are solidly commited to a candidate to the point they don't need/care to advertise, if they are on the fence, or maybe they've become disenfranchised. Just an observation while out; call it as you will.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    he is a freak perv...

ours is a small neighborhood, no signs displayed, as I can bet, everyone is on the trump train..
    dead end private road, so no thru traffic to see them, but I would not put a sign out, or bumpersticker for trump in a larger open neighborhood....

too easy for a butthurt liberal to do damage to your car , truck or home

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The other day while our for a bit of exercise in a very military/retired military neighborhood I noted the following: The amount of Trump/Biden signs are nearing even where they were once Trump dominated. For every house displaying a campaign sign, there are 15-20 that aren't. Many homes proudly fly the flag, but display no sign in support of either candidate. I can't say whether that means those 15-20 households are solidly commited to a candidate to the point they don't need/care to advertise, if they are on the fence, or maybe they've become disenfranchised. Just an observation while out; call it as you will.

I'd observe that among the two groups of supporters, the ones who are more likely to face anonymous (and sometimes public) backlash/reprisals are the Trump supporters. This is why they don't have yard signs, or answer unknown phone call or text polls. This is also why the rallies are so enthusiastically supported, because they are amongst Allies and can finally show support without risk of some BurnLootMurder thug or Antifa Karen with a skateboard trying to make a "mostly-peaceful" statement.

Case in point: my wife and I were on a road trip and decided to stop in a local pub/sportsbar to have a quick snack/lunch. Not a shady place, but definitely a conservative, Country, We Love the USA, classic rock and country on the speakers, NCAA football and horse races on the tvs, kinda place. Very nice folks, from the waitress, to the random person you'd say hi or excuse me to as you walked to/from the bathroom.

Now, everyone in there was white. Doesn't matter really, except, this observation: if a snowflake SJW walked in with rainbow tattoos and sparkles, and a Harris/Biden shirt, loudly ordering some soyfrapchinoseaweed drink that isn't on the menu and then complaining, no one in that bar would surround the table and shame them or lay a finger on them for just being who they are. Granted, if they assaulted the waitress, I'm sure that would change, but if they kept their hands to themselves, they would be allowed to patronize the establishment like anyone else.

Reverse the scenario, though. Snowflake SJW latte bar. MAGA hat wearing polo shirt and jeans walks in to share a meal with his friend. How long before the outrage and protests and shaming would start?

It already happens. There isn't a leap of imagination to make.

We aren't called the "Silent Majority" for nothing.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'd observe that among the two groups of supporters, the ones who are more likely to face anonymous (and sometimes public) backlash/reprisals are the Trump supporters. This is why they don't have yard signs, or answer unknown phone call or text polls. This is also why the rallies are so enthusiastically supported, because they are amongst Allies and can finally show support without risk of some BurnLootMurder thug or Antifa Karen with a skateboard trying to make a "mostly-peaceful" statement.

Case in point: my wife and I were on a road trip and decided to stop in a local pub/sportsbar to have a quick snack/lunch. Not a shady place, but definitely a conservative, Country, We Love the USA, classic rock and country on the speakers, NCAA football and horse races on the tvs, kinda place. Very nice folks, from the waitress, to the random person you'd say hi or excuse me to as you walked to/from the bathroom.

Now, everyone in there was white. Doesn't matter really, except, this observation: if a snowflake SJW walked in with rainbow tattoos and sparkles, and a Harris/Biden shirt, loudly ordering some soyfrapchinoseaweed drink that isn't on the menu and then complaining, no one in that bar would surround the table and shame them or lay a finger on them for just being who they are. Granted, if they assaulted the waitress, I'm sure that would change, but if they kept their hands to themselves, they would be allowed to patronize the establishment like anyone else.

Reverse the scenario, though. Snowflake SJW latte bar. MAGA hat wearing polo shirt and jeans walks in to share a meal with his friend. How long before the outrage and protests and shaming would start?

It already happens. There isn't a leap of imagination to make.

We aren't called the "Silent Majority" for nothing.

Agreed, but the time is coming when silence/inaction ain't gonna cut it, IMO. The hat-in-hand, yes sir, no sir thing has run it's course, again, IMO.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I expect big trouble in the aftermath of the election no matter who wins. I may stock up the same as I would do prior to a hurricane and make plans to not go out too much.
    I live on a through street. Last time I counted there were more Trump than biden like 6 to 1.
    I honest expect Biden to win, but I am going by what I see on the national media and they have been wrong in the past.

Truman was quoted as saying 'that is not the way I heard it'
    1602943909245.png

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I couldn’t even finish watching that video!
    How can a parent just sit by and watch their child be groped? I might have been tackled by secret service but I’d have stopped that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Check this crap out, donaldtrump.watch
    DOXing using the FECs data base. That crap belongs to Public Media Group whose "Registered Agent" of the site is done by a front company Legalinc Corporate Services Inc. Hard to find where the money comes from but note the Delaware Location of both! The tactic is Donor and Voter intimidation at a minimum and a created harrassment or phisical attack search/hit list.

Latest posts

Top Bottom