• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DBCDave

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I started a thread during the primaries of the last election I said when Trump got in the election that he would win the primary and face Hillary in the main election and win the thread went on for I think 1000 pages I did not read most of it but I was attacked by all the cruz supporters and all the Perry supporters who said I lost my mind Trump did not have a chance well I was right and I’m back with my next prediction the election This year Trump will win by a landslide but the communist will not like it and cause lots of trouble it won’t be a whole Lotta open confrontation just a Lotta ambushes etc. no fair fights They lose that and the police are not gonna be on our side they were pretty much just stand back and watch but they will not be afraid to come
    after the good guys before they come after the bad guys good guys taking care of business scares the hell out of police Even if they’re on the side of right should be very interesting

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If Trump wins it will not be by a landslide, but very close. However it goes it is quite likely that the losing side will be disputing the results. I will feel a lot better if Trump's nominee is confirmed to the supreme court.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I predict Trump with 330 electoral votes which these days would be a landslide! Look for lot's of rioting after that. What we've been seeing lately is just the opening act for what's coming.

rootbeer

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    trump 270-268

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don't listen to what people in the news say my job has me between Santa rosa beach and Pensacola I see 2 to 3 times the trump signs
    Locally Trump will win by a landslide, but not everywhere. I am pinning my hopes on confirmation of Judge Barret. She seems to be a sharp and deliberating person. Just what a judge should be.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Don't listen to what people in the news say my job has me between Santa rosa beach and Pensacola I see 2 to 3 times the trump signs

lake worth or west palm bch will be much bluer than the panhandle.bet the byedon signs are thick there.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trump win: Yes.
    Riot, attacks, ect: Yes

Cops coming after good guys: No.

There's a major differenct between shitty dem/left politicians "restraining" police actions and giving them unlawful orders to "take action". On the grand scale you predict and after a Trump Win: that's not going to happen. If your a right wing person living in a commie left wing nanny/police State, it may just add to your misery.

As some of us have known and others recently witnessed: LE can only maintain social/civil order when their authorized power and authority are not restrained AND when the population allows them to act.

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    00F32DF4-12C4-48C1-87F6-CAD8116E0E85.png

It’s amazing how few voters they poll and then act like it’s concrete proof. MSNBC over here celebrating a Biden win already

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Even with few voters they choose which counties within the State to pick voters from. Stacking the deck is simple then make it appear to be a sample of the entire State.

And thay all looked dumbfounded when Trump won last time "contrary" to their cherry picked polling data.
    LMFAO

Reactions: FLT

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Regardless of the ballot count, days after the election, this will be contested in Court.

It will end up at the Supreme Court.

The dems already cemented that with their insane "let's try this new stupid thing" unrequested automatic ballot mailings. Then add in the numerous cases Already of ballot tampering, theft, "misprints", destruction, etc, and it isn't going to be pretty.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom