HD Tactical

Economics 101..a drunk monkey could do better?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coomer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Logic: more taxes on corporation reduces worker pay
    Ceo: ahh shit, we’re being taxed more so people will have to earn less because of taxes
    Workers: …. Ok
    Ceo: haha, we made you think the reason why we pay you less is because of the government’s fault. Not because we’re greedy.. because we’re truly not greedy we love our employees. No.. but really trust me
    Workers: okay Ceo I’m glad you’re fighting for me.

Attachments

• 1C5E4395-E16A-4558-A77B-6316F1F3E2FB.jpeg
      1C5E4395-E16A-4558-A77B-6316F1F3E2FB.jpeg
      745.9 KB · Views: 73
    • 0C96AE4E-DED4-4116-8A44-1D9FF1ACF455.jpeg
      0C96AE4E-DED4-4116-8A44-1D9FF1ACF455.jpeg
      176.6 KB · Views: 70

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    head dementia patient in charge just told oil companies and gas stations to immediately drop their prices, not 30 days from now, but right away...

that ought to fix things up...

now just issue an order to the grocery stores & meat suppliers to drop their prices and everything will be pink unicorns and rainbows..

loaf of bread (martin's potato bread) cost $4.00 yesterday at walmart...
    who knew it was this easy to drop costs?

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    dementia in chief gives 20 billion to indonesia to take them off of coal....

where the hell are the purse string protectors? who the hell thinks this is a good idea....? besides john kerry?
    China's $20,000,000,000 we borrowed that we can't pay back. All we are doing is washing China's ill-gotten gains

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    as we concentrate on building our gun hobby and materials up, do not forget the storm is building up also...

the interest on the national debt that we the taxpayers will have to pay in the next 10 years, surpasses the interest paid in the last 100 years....

put some money in hard assets, gold, silver, freeze dried food, etc

m4a1sof

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You get the government you deserve. This country voted for a brain dead idiot in 2020. ok, I gave them that, nobody really knew what his policies were because he rarely came out of his basement and they had been subjected to four years of non stop propaganda from the mainstream media saying orange man bad. Joseph Goebbels would have been proud. There is no excuse for the midterms, the sheaple had two years of the real world experience of the dems destroying the country, no amount of propaganda could take the place of going to the grocery store or gas station and they STILL for the most part voted for democrats (us Floridian's shouldn't be too smug, if you remember both Desantis and Scott barely squeaked out a win in there first term elections over two of the most left wing candidates the dems could come up with). Yet just barely took over the House and should have easily taken over the Senate. Would not be the least bit surprised if Biden/Harris gets reelected. This country is done, stick a fork in it.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    No this country did not. Do the research. The facts are clear and unmistakable
    if they put me in a "re-education" camp i will still be saying they stole the election... i saw the evidence with my own eyes... i suspect they have been cheating for years on lower scales, but they pulled out all the stops in 2020 to install their chinese puppet

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    silicon valley bank failure, is a bailout of silicon valley, not small investors....
    Prob rich "influencer" money. Ya know the Chinese prostitutes in Washington. Be nice to see a list of the "poor souls" that will be taken care of. Bank was probably heavily into green bs and do nothing job creation. Internet crap. Mark Cuban was a depositor. Shark tank guy.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    if they put me in a "re-education" camp i will still be saying they stole the election... i saw the evidence with my own eyes... i suspect they have been cheating for years on lower scales, but they pulled out all the stops in 2020 to install their chinese puppet

If someone is trying to put you in a “re-education camp”, then how is that different from an enemy trying to capture you to put you in a POW camp?

It isn’t.

Consider your potential responses accordingly.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Prob rich "influencer" money. Ya know the Chinese prostitutes in Washington. Be nice to see a list of the "poor souls" that will be taken care of. Bank was probably heavily into green bs and do nothing job creation. Internet crap. Mark Cuban was a depositor. Shark tank guy.
    My best friend on active duty, when he got out, became one of those Californians living on the street in his car because he couldn't afford anything else with a roof. That's the common man in California. You got to be a millionaire to be able to afford California's $600,000 three-bedroom ranch on a quarter acre

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

anytime you see headlines: congress works thru the night to get the job done.... you can be assured, we are getting f***ed

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    more of your tax dollars going to benefit people who don't want to pay loans back..

scotus pulled the rug out, so they are doing end runs around the court.

he Biden administration announced Friday it would be automatically forgiving student debt for 804,000 federal borrowers as a result of fixes to income-driven repayment plans.

The borrowers — who will be notified of their relief in the coming days, the administration said — will have a total of $39 billion in debt forgiven just weeks before they were set to begin making payments again.

Top Bottom