Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

DIY RV-Adventure vehicle

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

capt.joe

Reaction score
Thanks, We are very close to being able to use it at campgrounds. Will take some more work to be self contained. Christmas and slow times at work have made it hard to spend any cash on it right now.

capt.joe

Reaction score
Finally home last week after a 63 day tow to Jamaica, Guyana, Guatemala, and Honduras. Painted the roof and bought 2 twin mattresses. Building a King bed tomorrow. Hope to get some more painting done too. I'm committed with reservations next week at Hurricane Lake for our first trip.

capt.joe

Reaction score
For a 6 yr old , it was an adventure with our new 10 month old cur dog. We did one night at hurricane lake south, and two at the north campground. They want more time in it so lots more to do. I'm off to Barranquilla tomorrow

capt.joe

Reaction score
Its been at a standstill. We bought a new house and I took a job here in pensacola. Ive been towing 3 mile bridge rubble out nonstop since September. No time to do anything to the bus.

capt.joe

Reaction score
Escambia county marine recources has the spots online. Its about 8 miles SE of the pass

Toggle Sidebar