• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    I think it was. Russia would have wanted to keep it as a bargaining tool if ya ask me. Next will be the transatlantic communications cables if they retaliate maybe. That will cause all sorts of banking issues etc. It may get nasty for us here fast if they do. Thanks Joe!

DAS HUGH!

Master
    What countries have the capability to do that clandestinely? There's your list of suspects, going in.
    Well. I can tell there's something very bad missing. They forgot to get on TV and demand the harshest punishment for those behind the attack. Shouldn't we be seeing the president and all sorts of emergency interruptions on TV to alert everyone. Where are all the news reports comparing this the when Sadam blew his oil wells, and calling him an ecoterrorist? Seems to me like they wanna play it cool and hope just blaming Russia as usual sticks. Shouldn't someone be on TV telling us they're on the case and seeking to question all the states to see who's responsible? Not a peep there.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Yep. I'm pretty sure our allies are getting tired really fast of us not cutting them in on plans. I'm sure Germany is livid. I don't blame them either. This just after the sudden leaving of Afghanistan after not telling a single ally also, and God knows what else. Now blowing thier only way to have winter fuel without even a heads up. Nice teamwork lol

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Yep. If I was Putin and sent some fancy suicide drone/bomb capable of swimming thru natural gas as below freezing temperatures, (it would have to swim too because the pipes weren't flowing at the time, one wasn't even finished) I'd send it all the way to the station on the other end on the land and cause x10 the mania. Instead if happened to be right where they did exercises days prior. Plus right after the opened an alternative pipeline. So yeah Occams razor says it was a US job

IronBeard

Master
    Well. I can tell there's something very bad missing. They forgot to get on TV and demand the harshest punishment for those behind the attack. Shouldn't we be seeing the president and all sorts of emergency interruptions on TV to alert everyone. Where are all the news reports comparing this the when Sadam blew his oil wells, and calling him an ecoterrorist? Seems to me like they wanna play it cool and hope just blaming Russia as usual sticks. Shouldn't someone be on TV telling us they're on the case and seeking to question all the states to see who's responsible? Not a peep there.
    Good observations/ponts there. The silence is deafening.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom