Patriot Mobile

Defunding the police in Escambia County, FL.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

So glad I live in Santa Rosa.
    Wonder if they will expedite a permit for me to paint all lives matter in downtown Pcola?

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Letters in the colors of "other nations" that have SUPPORTED the United States with protests? Really? I'm only aware of foreign protests protesting in solidarity, not any supporting of the United States. Anybody doubt they will want to protect "their Monument" when its time to repave the road? Is a two gear burnout racist or a hate crime? Its just one of many PUBLIC Streets. I think starbutts or Winn Grocery parking lots would allow permanency.

Black Lives Matter. I thought about what that means. I read the BLMGN web site. Then I listen to the central reason for these protests. That that central reason being the deaths of black people but not all black persons deaths: ONLY those deaths resulting from the State (LE) and vigilantes (non black civilian) use of force. That's a very norrow issue with relatively few cases compared to the black population, even when they include references to persons that were never charged or never convicted on some of those deaths. Thats the Headliner as we all have heard. They talk of other issues from single parent and village child raising to gender acceptance and black empowerment but there is absolutely no mention of ANY OTHER CRIME ISSUES in or impacting the blacks or their communities. Rationally, all the other crime issues have a much higher impact on the black population as a whole but those black lives and deaths are not addressed at all.

Do your own research, form your own opinions. When I read about a street painted with BLM or see a sign or T-shirt: I understand its about specific Cases of death and all the rest of the "Black Lives impacted by drugs, violence, injury and death DON'T MATTER to the organization.

The name "Some Black Homicides Matter" is the true horse they are parading around. There are several BLM lists of requests/demands that have been published over the last few years and a few in recent weeks too. I haven't seen one that address crime that isn't directed at LE, not word on in-community crime unless you include closing all the jails and prisons. You can read them yourself if interested.

I care about all lives, not a few thugs that made their own choices that led to a bad ending for themselves. Not all those choices are force level justifications but they set the action in motion none the less. I also care about the Cases where there's a homicide and its being properly or improperly moved through the judicial system. I'll accept what Justice is decided and delivered. I won't call a justified homicide a murder or an act of justified self defense a vigilante as BLM does.

That probably enough about a words painted on a street and what they mean to me. YMMV.

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You all heard of, play stupid games, win stupid prizes! Well, elect stupid people, you get stupid results!

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Wonder if they will expedite a permit for me to paint all lives matter in downtown Pcola?
    People need to look up the video of the co-founder telling what BLM really is. A Marxist organization using blacks to accomplish their goal. Revolution.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

wonder what a white lives matter mural would take to be approved....

on "T" street maybe...

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

The real problem is going to be when there is an auto accident because a car slides on the paint or a pedestrian crossing falls.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

People need to look up the video of the co-founder telling what BLM really is. A Marxist organization using blacks to accomplish their goal. Revolution.
    i posted a video specifically about that exact subject

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    the next liberal that says the police should be defunded or abolished, throat punch them and see who they call
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That was too funny! I spit a little coffee on my shirt!

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT...... ANTIFA PLAN: THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY THE GETTYSBURG POLICE DEPT. (717) 334-1168 If you fail to copy or share this you are not a patriot you are part of the problem I received this in a email - FYI Tuesday, June 23, 2020 11:59 AM Subject: PLEASE be aware this July 4....... 30,000 members per state...many trained by radical Islam they plan on killing as many Trump supporters and whites as possible!! ANTIFA To Desecrate Gettysburg National Cemetery on July 4 - Then MURDER & BURN White Suburbs under cover of "Fireworks" ANTIFA is planning to desecrate the Gettysburg National Cemetery by burning flags there on July 4; just before they begin MURDERING White people and BURNING DOWN Suburbs the same day. It will start at the desecration of Union Solder graves at Gettysburg, Pa. According to the Controlled Unclassified Law Enforcement Bulletin issued as "Law Enforcement Sensitive - For Official Use Only" to Police and Fire Departments about ANTIFA already using fireworks to acclimate suburbia with sounds of explosions, so they can use those to cover for gun fire when they attack white, suburban, neighborhoods the same day. According to Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) in a Bulletin issued to Police and Fire Departments, ANTIFA has been taking deliveries of very large shipments of professional-grade fireworks. They have been sending teams out to various areas throughout America to detonate those fireworks for the past two weeks, to achieve Three (3) specific objectives: 1) The first objective is to test the response of local law enforcement. If fireworks are going off around the clock and residents are filing complaints, will police respond? How long does it take them to respond? How many officers? Do they even respond at all? This data is being recorded by these groups, and will prove to be very valuable intel for what is to come. This is a very accurate barometer to test the waters. 2) The second objective is to get local residents (ie: white people in nearby neighborhoods) acclimated to the frequent sounds of explosions that often sound like gunfire. 3) The final objective: Knowing response times and manpower of police, and having acclimated the local population into explosion sounds that mimic gunfire, to then commit arson attacks with professional fireworks to set so many fires, local Emergency Services are immediately overwhelmed, and enter houses to actually fire guns and kill as many as possible in white suburbs. Unless you have been living on different planet, you should be fully aware that America is currently under attack. While mass-media has portrayed this situation as "peaceful protests" those engaged have been rioting, smashing private property and businesses, looting on a scale which is un-paralleled, and beating, stabbing, shooting innocent people in the areas where these activities are taking place. You have probably also read or overheard many reports of illegal fireworks and explosions that are currently taking place throughout many different US cities. If you do a Google search for "fireworks complaints" you will find countless articles posted just in the last week or so. Most of these news reports are local, since local news is far more likely to have boots on the ground and residents reporting an accurate assessment as to what is actually going on. However, national media outlets are largely attempting to paint this "uptick" in fireworks activity as a sign of people being overly "celebratory" in preparation for the 4th of July. Here are the facts, so please pay close attention. As a result of major 4th of July events being shut down and cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic, an overwhelming surplus of fireworks have flooded the market. Several activist groups including ANTIFA, BLM and Weather-Undergound are exploiting this surplus and are bulk purchasing from suppliers in extremely high volumes. In many cases, these are highly dangerous, professional-grade fireworks. The number of people within these groups must not be underestimated. They operate like terrorists and use clandestine communication strategies. There are many members of these in groups in most major cities, and have been for several years. Yes, these are essentially domestic terror cells, and as you've likely guessed, this is indeed the year in which they have been instructed to carry out their master's dystopian agenda. What they are doing is delivering fireworks in bulk, via moving trucks and vans. You may have remembered the pallets of bricks that were being dropped off at various locations so Rioters could use those bricks to destroy property? This is a similar strategy. Once these fireworks are delivered, they are then distributing them to any black people who wish to set them off for their own entertainment, previously under the guise of the non-existent "Juneteenth" holiday, and to make sure these fireworks were set off almost continually all day and night in various cities. This may not be a shock, as you're likely aware that white, Marxist radicals are the ones who have been frequently arrested for burning buildings cars during these riots. Again, these are activists/terrorists who have covertly infiltrated these predominantly black areas. So, this answers the question of "who" is responsible for the huge number of fireworks complaints that have been circulating for a week or more. You may remember a blip on Drudge and various other outlets not long ago about the riots reaching white neighborhoods, and this is indeed the objective. The foundations of this great nation are in the process of being literally erased. This should be clear by now. Pray for America.

ccather

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Wow! That is a lot of writing! I will begin digging in. Thank you for taking your time to compose it.

Last edited:

wvfatboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Wow don't hear about that often lol. Thats my wifes family in WV!

You are correct my friend !!! I am from Charleston WV. I have been in Perdido for 5 years. I for one will not have a protester shove, spit, cuss or touch my vehicle or family. I worked as an underground coal miner and earned everything I have today and will not allow anyone to take, vandalize or disrespect my family or myself in anyway. The men of this country need to dissolve this situation quickly. I stand for all law enforcement and will not hesitate to help one in need at anytime.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There was a somewhat similar Gettysburg Antifa flag burring/protest alleged in 2017. Not much happened except an "anti flag burner" protester shot himself in the legwith a holstered gun and the gun went off a second time as LE was trying to remove it!

The 2020 Antifa chatter originated on ...... facebook! I did a little checking, Gettysburg LE says they are aware of information about protests/flag burning but there have been no Permitting requests. Nothing about attacks in Suburb's targeting the murder of whites. The local Pa. Antifa Chapter denies all the listed plans.

However, we have been experiencing much more civil unrest, riots violence and related injury/murder then past years. I don't need to change my readiness but I will watch for more indicators/escallation.

The issue of staging/providing fireworks for deversion/incendiary/weapon use, in large quanties is interesting as we've seen the pallets of pre staged bricks.

If you research this, make sure your pulling info on 2020 not 2017.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    The revolution will not be televised. The current situation of releasing prisoners, attacking/defunding the police, and widespread class warfare are all tactics employed by the bolsheviks.

Top Bottom