HD Tactical

Defunding the police in Escambia County, FL.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    plague.jpg

Intentionally spread COVID to any protesters that you can.
    Gear up in Liberal togs and march with them.
    If COVID is really the monster the news says it is,
    the problem will take care of itself.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    ... Intentionally spread COVID to any protesters that you can.

1) I'm fairly certain you're mostly joking, but intentionally spreading a virus is not something I'd support. For many reasons.
    2) I don't have "Liberal togs" like rainbow shirts, skinny jeans, or a black bandana, and I'd be too repulsed by the stench of patchouli, weed, and BO to be anywhere near those pieces of garbage, let alone march with them undercover.
    3) Even if these morons superspread the newest disease amongst themselves, most likely it'll only hurt their parents or grandparents: you know, the ones whose basement or extra room these leeches currently occupy. Society would lose the only taxpayer in that family tree.

Nah, if society collapses far enough that we are going to cull the herd, I vote for a more direct and satisfying method.

Hopefully, we aren't there yet. Besides, more lawless cities, and more Blue Flu walkouts, and I doubt these "defund!" efforts will go too far.

Who the hell knows these days, though?

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Big Shrek said:

... Intentionally spread COVID to any protesters that you can.

1) I'm fairly certain you're mostly joking, but intentionally spreading a virus is not something I'd support. For many reasons.
    2) I don't have "Liberal togs" like rainbow shirts, skinny jeans, or a black bandana, and I'd be too repulsed by the stench of patchouli, weed, and BO to be anywhere near those pieces of garbage, let alone march with them undercover.
    3) Even if these morons superspread the newest disease amongst themselves, most likely it'll only hurt their parents or grandparents: you know, the ones whose basement or extra room these leeches currently occupy. Society would lose the only taxpayer in that family tree.

Nah, if society collapses far enough that we are going to cull the herd, I vote for a more direct and satisfying method.

Hopefully, we aren't there yet. Besides, more lawless cities, and more Blue Flu walkouts, and I doubt these "defund!" efforts will go too far.

Who the hell knows these days, though?
    You all raise a good point. Excited people in intimate contact shouting out their lungs is a good place to spread an infectious disease. Bars, political rallies, demonstrations, etc are good breeding grounds.
    There is an old joke: Stop the world, I want to get off. I guess that would be a survivalist living in an extremely isolated cabin surround by traps and barbed wire. For the rest of us relative to disease, what goes around, comes around.

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Man, I get a headache when I read crap like police have stuff I can't have??? There is nothing the police have that joe blow citizen can't have... Joe blow can own full auto weapons/armored vehicles and what not so how does "de-militarizing" the police help anyone when the thugs out there have weapons that (as liberals say) are military style? My BP is elevated these days because of the stupidity out there due to media outlets feeding people complete and utter BS!!!!!

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Man, I get a headache when I read crap like police have stuff I can't have??? There is nothing the police have that joe blow citizen can't have... Joe blow can own full auto weapons/armored vehicles and what not so how does "de-militarizing" the police help anyone when the thugs out there have weapons that (as liberals say) are military style? My BP is elevated these days because of the stupidity out there due to media outlets feeding people complete and utter BS!!!!!
    I honestly do not have enough money to own a machine gun equipped armored vehicle and in some states it is not permitted. Do you have any idea what a 30 caliber machine gun for a tank runs and that is not including the tank. Then there is also the maintenance and a place to train with the tank. Some civilians can afford to own such things, but not most.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Where did this current verbal and physical abuse of police start? Who tied the hands of Officers? Who wouldn't prosecute the offenders.

The begining of this recent chaos cancer was in NYC. Mayor Deblasio restricted "allowable" Police responses and NYC Prosecutors wouldn't charge or prosecute the few that were arrested. The vast majority of law abiding citizens across the U.S. were shocked. The thugs, wannabes and anarchists were empowered. The sparks of open lawlessness, disrespect and assaults on officers unaddressed because of orders from elected officials.

Black lives and police brutality are just a convenient smokescreen of protesters used as a "schooling fish defense" for the mob violence, looters, rioters and anarchists to blend and cover their actions under a BLM cause umbrella.

It was only a year ago and look what we have now. What will it be next year?

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Minneapolis council, 12-0 , just voted to advance plans to ABOLISH the MN PD....

that will leave a mark if they do that.

City of Minneapolis is about to become the City of The Dead.
    It'll become a total pit...biz will move out, anyone with money will move out...
    those that are left will be target practice for anyone who decides they want to Hunt a human.

Last edited:

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    City of Brotherly Love is about to become the City of The Dead.
    It'll become a total pit...biz will move out, anyone with money will move out...
    those that are left will be target practice for anyone who decides they want to Hunt a human.
    City of Brotherly Love is about to become the City of The Dead.
    I don't really think this has much to do with Philadelphia.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    True, Philly holds that nickname based on old greek spelling and has infamous crime and murder rates.
    However, the Twin Shitholes both carry the same baggage.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Top Bottom