Target Sports

Defunding the police in Escambia County, FL.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Is that a "no" to my offer?
    And I’m the troll here. It’s all fun and games huh? Like I said I know what side of liberty and freedom I stand.

I answered you seriously earlier by stating if things got as bad as you feared I'd not be around, meaning on the side of LE taking guns. Did you just choose to skip over that?

Relax... just poking fun to lighten the mood. I'm just a stranger on the internet.

I think serving 20 years active duty with the US Army and serving my community for the past 20 as a LEO speaks volumes as to what side of liberty I'm on.

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I know I’m going to catch shit for this, but Bob is a stand up Guy I’d bet my ass that he wouldn’t be part of any effort to enforce unconstitutional laws.

Thanks.

Myself and a lot of cops I know are clear on where the line is and have no issue finding another line of work if need be.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Our BearCat has multiple bullet impacts... and it's mere presence has resolved at least three situations. So there's that...
    One day I'll have my own BearCat Armored Personnel Carrier. Yeah, for sure. That's real equality. I wonder how soon the government would try to take it away, and whether or not they would risk a tank battle inside of city limits. Nope, as unfair as it may be, I'll stick with my F150

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Too many of those privately owned APC's start roaming around and the police will have an excuse to get "donated" military surplus 20mm cannons or AT4 shoulder fired rockets. The one-ups will never end. Reminds me of the miners revolt after WW1. All those miners were WW1 vets and had legal machine guns and a hundred miles of trenches criss-crossing that mountain. The mine owners called in artillery with the help of the Governor..... the WW1 vet miners laughed at it, safe inside their professionally dug trenches. Then the Governor brought in the air support..... and the miners were done. They knew they couldn't hold a candle to air support. It was the single largest domestic conflict since the Civil War. Nobody talks about it. Cant give the worker bees any ideas......

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    One day I'll have my own BearCat Armored Personnel Carrier. Yeah, for sure. That's real equality. I wonder how soon the government would try to take it away, and whether or not they would risk a tank battle inside of city limits. Nope, as unfair as it may be, I'll stick with my F150

you can buy a bearcat if you want, or a host of heavily armored vehicles.

I have an friend with a tank - although they changed the main gun to a tennis ball launcher.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Too many of those privately owned APC's start roaming around and the police will have an excuse to get "donated" military surplus 20mm cannons or AT4 shoulder fired rockets. The one-ups will never end. Reminds me of the miners revolt after WW1. All those miners were WW1 vets and had legal machine guns and a hundred miles of trenches criss-crossing that mountain. The mine owners called in artillery with the help of the Governor..... the WW1 vet miners laughed at it, safe inside their professionally dug trenches. Then the Governor brought in the air support..... and the miners were done. They knew they couldn't hold a candle to air support. It was the single largest domestic conflict since the Civil War. Nobody talks about it. Cant give the worker bees any ideas......
    Only defense for the common man is to dig in

Reactions: FLT

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Wow don't hear about that often lol. Thats my wifes family in WV!

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I don’t want to dig holes or lift into trash.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you are talking about the battle of Blair Mountain. Ultimately the miners lost as one can see from the casualty list. Eventually troops were called in by President Harding. I always knew of it, but then I made it a point to know more than what most know about our history.
    The american rifleman did an article about the battle.

Guns of the Battle of Blair Mountain

by Kenneth Smith-Christmas - Thursday, March 13, 2014

https://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/2014/3/13/guns-of-the-battle-of-blair-mountain/

Wiki breakdown of the war
    1592868943590.png

B52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I am not a fan of defunding police. But without police to keep the criminals off the street, I don't expect to have any legal questions when acting in selfdefense.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Are Trump's hands tied? Can he send people in? I mean with everything they say he's done he's kinda in the same boat as the cops. Send troops in then get the backlash from multiple dead civilians. When the troops finally do get called in I think that's when the war will start

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    THAT'S IT !!!
    ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!
    PRESIDENT TRUMP NEEDS TO SEND IN ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY TROOPS.
    STOP THE BURNING,LOOTING,DESTRUCTION,AUTONOMOUS ZONES.
    STOP THIS. REGAIN ORDER.
    RIGHT FUCKING NOW. ---- SAWMAN
    Or give us civilians some blanket immunity to take care of business. I'm all for a winner takes all fight. Last man standing wins. See you gents in the morning, then hand the keys to the country back to the politicians when we're done mopping up, and not before

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Or give us civilians some blanket immunity to take care of business. I'm all for a winner takes all fight. Last man standing wins. See you gents in the morning, then hand the keys to the country back to the politicians when we're done mopping up, and not before
    All in the name of self defense, defending the defenseless. Every vet remember your vows

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    All in the name of self defense, defending the defenseless. Every vet remember your vows
    And there lies the real reason that Trump hasn't officially labeled Antifa a terrorist organization. Every vet out there that's spent the last 20 years fighting "terrorism" would feel empowered, and nope the powers that be cant have that. So we get to sit, wait and roast marshmallows while Rome burns. Anybody got a fiddle?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    And there lies the real reason that Trump hasn't officially labeled Antifa a terrorist organization. Every vet out there that's spent the last 20 years fighting "terrorism" would feel empowered, and nope the powers that be cant have that. So we get to sit, wait and roast marshmallows while Rome burns. Anybody got a fiddle?

my fiddle is chambered in 30-06..

Top Bottom