HD Tactical

Defunding the police in Escambia County, FL.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So hows that bearcat gonna be used when you get a new anti-gun chief of police, and the governor say take people’s guns away??? Will it then be turned on law abiding citizens??? Will it be used to unconstitutionally to take away my rights??? I’m all for police when they uphold constitutional rights. I’m not for “ I was just following orders” police. At that point they are no longer friend but foe.
    Are you just trying to be a troll or something? I mean you contradict your own statements. Quote : "when you get a new anti-gun chief of police, and the governor say take people’s guns away???"
    Then you say Quote: "Will it then be turned on law abiding citizens???"
    Are you Serious? If everyone is "Law Abiding", then why would they?
    It's like you've been trying to get a rise out of ignorance.

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    What's gonna be funny is how much of the law enforcement mission in escambia is going to pass onto state troopers/hp, and fwc.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Are you just trying to be a troll or something? I mean you contradict your own statements. Quote : "when you get a new anti-gun chief of police, and the governor say take people’s guns away???"
    Then you say Quote: "Will it then be turned on law abiding citizens???"
    Are you Serious? If everyone is "Law Abiding", then why would they?
    It's like you've been trying to get a rise out of ignorance.
    Thought I was pretty damn clear. If said police department has all this military equipment and then a anti-gun chief of police along with a anti-gun governor decides that we the people don’t need guns. Are you (said police officer) going to turn that piece of equipment on us law abiding citizens ( prior to bullshit law). Don’t see how I could have made it anymore clear. I’m not trolling anyone. Maybe you should read up on the law abiding citizens that just wanted to open their business up in Texas and had a bunch of jack booted thugs roll in with the bearcat/mrap to shut them down and make arrests. All were peaceful no fires or looting or theft or assaults. They were law abiding and yet it was turned on them. “ If everyone is "Law Abiding", then why would they?” I don’t know ask them.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What's gonna be funny is how much of the law enforcement mission in escambia is going to pass onto state troopers/hp, and fwc.
    It is not just the pensacola part of Escambia County. This is or will be popping up all over the place. Just how many state troopers are available for local policing in the state of Florida.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Thought I was pretty damn clear. If said police department has all this military equipment and then a anti-gun chief of police along with a anti-gun governor decides that we the people don’t need guns. Are you (said police officer) going to turn that piece of equipment on us law abiding citizens ( prior to bullshit law). Don’t see how I could have made it anymore clear. I’m not trolling anyone. Maybe you should read up on the law abiding citizens that just wanted to open their business up in Texas and had a bunch of jack booted thugs roll in with the bearcat/mrap to shut them down and make arrests. All were peaceful no fires or looting or theft or assaults. They were law abiding and yet it was turned on them. “ If everyone is "Law Abiding", then why would they?” I don’t know ask them.

Apparently it wasn't too clear with yourself. Because if it was illegal to own a firearm, then I guess you wouldn't be a "Law Abiding Citizen" now would you !!!
    And the Governor cannot override the 2d Amendment.

And "IF" is the Biggest word in the dictionary.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    It is not just the pensacola part of Escambia County. This is or will be popping up all over the place. Just how many state troopers are available for local policing in the state of Florida.
    Troopers only show up to injury accidents. My trailer got backed into and we did it over the phone. They are spread thin. No way they can patrol and do calls and take care of local PD work.

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    So hows that bearcat gonna be used when you get a new anti-gun chief of police, and the governor say take people’s guns away??? Will it then be turned on law abiding citizens??? Will it be used to unconstitutionally to take away my rights??? I’m all for police when they uphold constitutional rights. I’m not for “ I was just following orders” police. At that point they are no longer friend but foe.

I'll play in your fantasy world LOL. The answer is "probably".

But I won't be around to participate.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    “Apparently it wasn't too clear with yourself. Because if it was illegal to own a firearm, then I guess you wouldn't be a "Law Abiding Citizen" now would you”

And your the reason for reform!

“And the Governor cannot override the 2d Amendment”

please tell California that! And new York and all of liberal places!

“And "IF" is the Biggest word in the dictionary.”
    Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis - biggest word in the dictionary. And that’s a troll!

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I'll play in your fantasy world LOL. The answer is "probably".

But I won't be around to participate.
    Fantasy??? Tell that to all the communists countries that are and that have been!

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

That's crazy isn't it. And in Fl, Leo's (by law) cannot strike, at least county and state. Not sure about city municipalities?
    They can fire you, you can quit, but you can't strike. Even if the whole force calls in sick when in fact they weren't, there could be consequences.

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Fantasy??? Tell that to all the communists countries that are and that have been!

Tell you what... if your fantasy comes true I will steal our BearCat, come pick you up, and you and I will fight off the commies and defend the 2nd Amendment... you good with that? Just don't tell anyone about our plan.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Please and Thank you.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    So you are saying it is illegal to have a firearm in Cali? LMAO

See, I told you you were trolling.
    And your saying California is a free state when it comes to guns?? Your laughable. Mag limits, retard compliant pistol grips, no flash hiders but comps are ok, firearms list that says what’s ok and allowed, registration, I could go on and on with all the unconstitutional laws. I’ll leave you with this for the night because I have neither the time nor the patience to continue with this unproductive nonsense. I know what side of Liberty I stand on, do you?

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Tell you what... if your fantasy comes true I will steal our BearCat, come pick you up, and you and I will fight off the commies and defend the 2nd Amendment... you good with that? Just don't tell anyone about our plan.
    And I’m the troll here. It’s all fun and games huh? Like I said I know what side of liberty and freedom I stand.

Top Bottom