Patriot Mobile

Defunding the police in Escambia County, FL.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Board of County Commissioners, Pensacola, FL

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oh, I see. So those idiots admit they still NEED law enforcement officers... the idiots "just" want to cut the budget, reroute that money to social libtard programs, and make the LEO's job more difficult due to lack of resources.

//sarcasm on// Yeah, THAT will reduce crime. //sarcasm off//

What a bunch of useless excuses for Citizens.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh, I see. So those idiots admit they still NEED law enforcement officers... the idiots "just" want to cut the budget, reroute that money to social libtard programs, and make the LEO's job more difficult due to lack of resources.

I agree with you on this. It will result in a tremendous number killings. Criminals will do more home invasions and citizens rather than calling 911 will feel that they have to shoot since it is all up to them.
    A society without law enforcement will be a more lawless society.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Wow, in one of the most dangerous counties in the state no less. Must be the same folks who voted to raise their own property taxes lol

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Some people are living in a fantasy version of the 'Big Rock Candy Mountain' that was originally about hobos for kids to listen to.
    In the Big Rock Candy Mountains
    All the cops have wooden legs
    And the bulldogs all have rubber teeth
    And the hens lay soft-boiled eggs
    The farmers' trees are full of fruit
    And the barns are full of hay
    Oh I'm bound to go
    Where there ain't no snow
    Where the rain don't fall
    The wind don't blow
    In the Big Rock Candy Mountains
    https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=the+cops+have+woodens+bulldogs+rubber+teeth

TacticalPizzas

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I agree with you on this. It will result in a tremendous number killings. Criminals will do more home invasions and citizens rather than calling 911 will feel that they have to shoot since it is all up to them.
    More like completely lawless. Why even bother to follow laws you disagree with if there are no cops to arrest you for it? “Drugs of all shapes and sizes, come one come all, got your drugs for sale here and now bring your moneys. All thieving fiends will be shot on the spot. Get yer drugs now!”
    Kidding obviously but you get my point.

These idiots live in a fantasy world because they’ve been coddled their whole lives. They’ve never had a gun shoved in their face and been told to empty the register and open the safe. They’ve never fought a war. Hell most of them have never even put in a hard days work. I’m a manager at a pizza place, and most of these kids nowadays don’t even know how to sweep a floor or wash dishes, it is TRULY frightening how ignorant they all are.

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    All for it, maybe I can get my money back for a few things. That I want to get gone. even make a few bucks..
    The county did a comparison study one time on the dep. I was working in when we were trying to get a little rise; They paid out some big bucks to a comp. to do this, taking in every thing that we were to do. they were told we should get about a 20 % rise. That was not what they wanted to hear. They then had an other one done and changed the the criteria. still didn't get what they wanted to hear.. just my 5 cents jj

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    In all honesty, LE services offered by most agencies today go well beyond what LEO's should be doing, and their budgets reflect this.

Just saying...
    I agree not to defund police, I also agree they don’t need select fire weapons when I’m not allowed, I don’t think they need MRAPS either. I think they need better training for sure. I do believe police have been far to militarized for being a deescalation force. I say support them but definitely weed out the bad ones.

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I agree not to defund police, I also agree they don’t need select fire weapons when I’m not allowed, I don’t think they need MRAPS either. I think they need better training for sure. I do believe police have been far to militarized for being a deescalation force. I say support them but definitely weed out the bad ones.

Our BearCat has multiple bullet impacts... and it's mere presence has resolved at least three situations. So there's that...

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    And the upcoming TRUMP rally . . . ??
    White people had really bgetter stick together. The thugs will be out taking pictures of people and vechicle plates. Thinking . . . see ya later. Things are gonna get nasty.
    Be ready . . . get and STAY ARMED. Be awhare of your surroundings. Do not let people get close to you. Go in groups . . . ARMED !! --- SAWMAN

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Will this also impact game wardens? asking for a friend
    Game wardens I believe are state employees working for the FWC. They are also commissioned at the state level. What the counties do should not not directly impact the state level.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Our BearCat has multiple bullet impacts... and it's mere presence has resolved at least three situations. So there's that...
    So hows that bearcat gonna be used when you get a new anti-gun chief of police, and the governor say take people’s guns away??? Will it then be turned on law abiding citizens??? Will it be used to unconstitutionally to take away my rights??? I’m all for police when they uphold constitutional rights. I’m not for “ I was just following orders” police. At that point they are no longer friend but foe.

Last edited:

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I'm calling 911 after I shoot or I may not be able to complete the call. Protect my home and property

Top Bottom