• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • garryj

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have for sale a Dan Wesson 44 magnum (model 44) with 2 HV (heavy vented) barrel assemblies-6” and 8”. Everything pictured is included. Frame, 8” HV barrel assembly, 6” HV barrel assembly, barrel wrench, cylinder gap gauge, Pachmayer and Houge grips, allen wrenches (for changing front sight, grips and adjusting rear sight), Dan Wesson large frame spring kit, and Apache hard case.

NO LONGER FOR SALE!!!

20200406_141134.jpg 20200406_141158.jpg 20200406_141221.jpg

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    DAMN . . . love these guns.
    Cut my teeth at silhouette with one. It shot much better than me. So I quit.
    Wishin' I still had the gun though.
    Best of luck with the sale of this weapon sir. --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Good on you Garry.
    IMO you will not regret this decission. It it is a beautiful keepsake of a period in America gun making where the employee's were ACTUALLY artisans. --- SAWMAN

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I am a curious Person.

Happy you are keeping and.

What were they for sale for?

thanks

garryj

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If you mean why it were for sale, I lost over half of my hours at work. I'm keeping it because I just found out I'm getting them back.

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    No sir thats too personal a ? for me to ask... I never saw on here. I follow many posts just to learn Price points of what things are worth.. I Never saw this posted and WONDER what you were asking $$$$$$$$ your price for.?. The horse trader in me wonders for future reference. AND mighty fine Pistols. SawMan is right .. THATS FINE ANTIQUE HISTORY THERE...not my style BUT I sure do appreciate the quality of what your offered up for sale....Peace.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    In the year or so that I dabbled into silhouette shooting (waaaaay back when . . ) there were pretty much the T/C shooters and the DW shooters. This using either "rifle" type chamberings or the "pistol" type chamberings.
    Some really great chamberings came about from the silhouette shooters. Some turned into great hunting rounds. Some are still around after 50 years or so. Some have been used by me on big Maine deer and coyotes.
    This pistol (the DW's) were used to win a ton of matches. Every time I think about them,I think about my fun,but short time shooting silhouette matches . . . and not winning. --- SAWMAN

garryj

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    No sir thats too personal a ? for me to ask... I never saw on here. I follow many posts just to learn Price points of what things are worth.. I Never saw this posted and WONDER what you were asking $$$$$$$$ your price for.?. The horse trader in me wonders for future reference. AND mighty fine Pistols. SawMan is right .. THATS FINE ANTIQUE HISTORY THERE...not my style BUT I sure do appreciate the quality of what your offered up for sale....Peace.
    $1200.00

Latest posts

Top Bottom