• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Want to know what y’all think about it. I picked up one yesterday on a good deal. I know one think it feel good in my hand and it makes me want to put the glocks up.

jump48

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ive had one for a couple of months... 600 round thus far; zero issues. Very accurate and one of the best triggers pulls behind my PPQ and M&P. Width of grip is a bit small for me so i put a hogue beavertail rubber grip and now its perfect. I can shoot it better than both of my glocks.

Tezzy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’ve had one of the unofficial second gen (fixed striker rotation issue) for almost two years now. I’ve fired probably 2k rounds, a quarter of which was in a 2 day course running the gun fast. This is the only defensive pistol I’ve had with zero malfs this many rounds into it. Yes, the mag release is still stiff on mine. But, that is the only gripe I can have with this pistol. It’s more ergonomic, more natural grip angle, better sights, better trigger, and shoots FLATTER than the Glock 19. Plus, the auto forward of the slide on loaded mag insert is one hell of a feature in my opinion, not a bug.

jump48

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Totally agree... Comes better and shoots flatter stock than my tricked out glock 45... Paid 450.00 OTD locally.

Tezzy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Regular Guy Training on YouTube has the most in-depth series of reviews on the P-10c for anyone interested.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I
    Totally agree... Comes better and shoots flatter stock than my tricked out glock 45... Paid 450.00 OTD locally.
    I got mine use $400 one 15 round mag and two 17 mags and custom trigger work from Cajun gun work.

jump48

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Damn good price... put in an HB industries flat trigger. The stock trigger was awesome but too rounded for me; HB gives a better feel.

Tezzy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah you stole that gun. I also have the HBI trigger shoe. I kept the striker spring etc the same as I don’t want to chance light primer strike in a self defense situation. The feel of the trigger is wayyyy better as the safety recesses completely flat into the shoe.

jump48

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I did the same thing... kept the striker the same. Did not want to take the chance of pressing trigger and hearing click at the wrong time.

Top Bottom