• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    It appears that I am considered essential too. Being here in Albany it has me a little worried....after all I do have underlying issues :D

just trying to stay safe!

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wally in PCB was well stocked this afternoon including most recently horded items. Signs still up "One per customer" on some items. Ground beef only available in large bulk tubes, no disinfectant wipes. Local panic buying may be subsiding but I think that's headline driven.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I noticed at Home Depot yesterday,that they were selling a special attachment the fit on the end of a garden hose,then clamped tightly over your ass and held in place by two bungee cords. It was designed as a portable bidet/ass flush system.
    It came in small,med,semi- wide,fat ass,and pull two bar stools together before you sit down "hefty".
    Price was $39.95. NO REFUNDS !!! --- SAWMAN

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I noticed at Home Depot yesterday,that they were selling a special attachment the fit on the end of a garden hose,then clamped tightly over your ass and held in place by two bungee cords. It was designed as a portable bidet/ass flush system.
    It came in small,med,semi- wide,fat ass,and pull two bar stools together before you sit down "hefty".
    Price was $39.95. NO REFUNDS !!! --- SAWMAN

Pics, or it didn't happen.

:cool:

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Currently there are160,000+ Covid-19 Cases and at least 2,900 in the US.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Reports now that Wuhan deaths may have been in the Tens of Thousands, according to cremation logs.

Also a doctor in Wuhan (Dr Ai Fen) tried to warn the world of this and she came up missing 2 weeks ago.
    China is withholding and tying up loose ends over this.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    it don't pass the smell test..

Chinese citizens from Wuhan, report crematoriums are running 24/7.. for only 2500 deaths,? bull shit, environmental samples of the air indicate levels more in line with 25000 deaths..

the whole world govt is lying to their peoples...

the bank today ran out of money at my atm, only wanted $800 back...had to go to another atm, got it in $50 bills...

Last edited:

bohica793

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    the bank today ran out of money at my atm, only wanted $800 back...had to go to another atm, got it in $50 bills...

This is one thing I have wondered about, especially since we are writing everyone checks. What happens when everyone wants to cash them? And yes I know they are going to be direct deposited, but what about those who don't use direct deposit for their refunds or don't have bank accounts? Do you think all those check cashing services are going to have enough cash? And what happens when they don't?

Just sayin......

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    If there is ever a run on cash, shits gonna get real. I noticed the media was all for using the cards, due to "less germs" while I'm at it let's put the tinfoil hat on and say now would be the worst time for hackers to disrupt, coms and power. We'd implode.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    This is one thing I have wondered about, especially since we are writing everyone checks. What happens when everyone wants to cash them? And yes I know they are going to be direct deposited, but what about those who don't use direct deposit for their refunds or don't have bank accounts? Do you think all those check cashing services are going to have enough cash? And what happens when they don't?

Just sayin......

and no one is wiping the touch screens or key pads down after every use either...

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yes it is. Maybe that idiot Esc Co Commissioner Doug Underhill wanting to re-open the beaches was the final nail?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom