• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fred Levins passed away today.
    Word is from covid19 complications. RIP

In other news, everyone now dies of COVID complications!

"Levin health had started to decline after he was diagnosed with lung cancer in 2016"

Not saying that his death is any less tragic than anyone else. But to say that an older person died because of COVID is just a thing now no matter what else they had!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    yeah , news articles say 96 yr old dies from covid….

bullchit, they died from old age, complicated perhaps by covid…

fred had terminal cancer....in the end, a cold could have killed him

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wife and I have tested positive. Just got results back today. Been sick since Monday. Treating at home since neither of us are high risk. I have had the flu and this is just like the flu but with harder time breathing. Feels like someone punched me in the chest mixed with normal amounts of exertion feels like I just ran suicides back in high school. Has not been fun.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Wife and I have tested positive. Just got results back today. Been sick since Monday. Treating at home since neither of us are high risk. I have had the flu and this is just like the flu but with harder time breathing. Feels like someone punched me in the chest mixed with normal amounts of exertion feels like I just ran suicides back in high school. Has not been fun.

hit daily double doses of vit c, vit d3, zinc, vit b, vit e will help it go away quicker.. lots of chicken noodle soup, get a whole chicken, boil it, strip it off the bones, don't drain any fat off, mix egg noodles and chopped garlic & onion bits in too, lots of it...

i have heard hot as you can stand showers , breathing in the hot air helps too.

praying for good results.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry to hear the bad news. I'll pray for a speedy and full recovery for both of you.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    sorry to hear that. I've been fighting what I figured was a cold but it has lasted an extended time. Dr. wanted me to get tested for Covid. I just received the results...Negative.

Last edited:

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We were exposed at church unfortunately. Not like I was out and about for no reason. We go out minimally and wear masks/take precautions since we have small kids. At church I guess we let our guard down. Been fine all year but now I won’t be taking any chances in public. I’m 31 and relatively healthy and this is bad. I have been doing the vitamin, water, DayQuil NyQuil cocktail all week. It definitely improves the overall situation thankfully. Just going out to feed my dog takes the air and strength out of me though so y’all be safe. I couldn’t imagine if I was older/not healthy and had to combat it. Thank y’all for the prayers

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    retired NBA Charles barkley says pro athletes should get preferential vaccines shots before others....

anyone agree with that?

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    retired NBA Charles barkley says pro athletes should get preferential vaccines shots before others....

anyone agree with that?
    I hope they all get it, actors too, throw in any elected politicians and lawyers as well.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

anyone agree with that?

If it was a legitimate vaccine with minimal risk and long-term testing that would definitely help people, then no. The overpaid intramural champs can get bent.

However, the current vaccine, regardless of well-intentions and protocols, that has no long-term testing or history of side-effects? Personally, they can have my doses. However, there are some people who actually “want” the vaccine, so I’d put any single one of them in front of the line before any of the overpaid intramural champs.

I think anyone who takes it is a defacto guinea pig because the vaccine isn’t tested long-term. However, some folks are fine with that risk, so that’s their choice. The rich/elite/pompous can EABOD.

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Let them get the vax. I’m sitting here having a hard time breathing and wishing they would all feel selfish and get it to test it lol

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Over paid pro athletes want to get back to making more money, low visibility lessons marketing commercial appeal. No different than their maintaining for paid armed security while they call for public disarmament. You can easily find those who think they are "truely entitled" by what they ask for that benefits themselves. I'd rather see Joe the Plumer get the vaccine if he wants it but Joe's not going to ask for head of the line privileges is he. On the other hand I don't see a single person using white privilege to jump the line and allegedly there's supposed to be a lot of "whiteness" being leveraged. Its a pretty safe bet that some A-Listers will jump the line, also too self important to do the cattle call vaccine line. VMMV

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Update in case some of you aren't keeping up, haven't heard or just don't care.

Florida doctor dies 2 weeks after getting the pfizer vaccine. Started getting reaction a few days after getting it, and died 2 weeks later.
    Maybe the moderna vaccine is the one to take? Maybe the pfizer is the better? Maybe either one is just as good?

https://nypost.com/2021/01/13/pfizer-cdc-probing-death-of-florida-doctor-who-took-covid-19-vaccine/

Last week the news reported that the moderna and pfizer vaccine is supposed to be effective against the UK Variant, but the doctor guy they were interviewing said it "should", didn't commit to "it will". So who knows?

Also said the UK variant is now more deadlier than though.

And last week they also said the moderna vaccine was not effective against the African variant.

But this morning, they said it was believed to be. Again who knows?

Thinking they're recanting their earlier statements as not to start another panic of not getting the vaccine?

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think the virus is real, every other thing related to the virus; origin/release, all statistics, threat levels, prevention, vaccines, EVERYTHING: is a manipulated shell game. It's not a matter of the unknown, its a matter of Control, Power within governments, World Power, Politics and MONEY! I'm not immortal, something is going to kill me sooner or later but odds are it will be classified as a covid death! I'll continue my tonic water w/Q, Vitamin C and Zinc and mask when shopping or business mandated when there's a requirement to do so. I'll still go to Happy Hour and dine out when it suits me. I quit wiping down crap and avoiding cash months ago, flown several times and am in the age high risk group as is my Wife, plus she has a few health complications. Were going to continue "LIVING and enjoying our lives". Choose your own path.

Top Bottom