• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ViperDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    so after all that, what did you want to sell?
    Its already listed here, certainly didnt want to turn this into a FS thread

Last edited:

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Possibly, sure. Given that 99.9% of society is composed of entitled cheap fucks, yeah... I am sure everyone wants something for nothing like usual, and I dont need the money badly enough to let them have their way.

I walked out with my firearm, out of principle. I would rather keep it than get fucked in the ass on fees and percentages.
    I want a deal or I buy new. I don't want to send 100 texts or messages and get stood up or the gun is different from pictures. If it's listed at 500 and is 550 new, it's not worth the hassle. Now 450 I'll gamble. Just the way my brain works.

ViperDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I want a deal or I buy new. I don't want to send 100 texts or messages and get stood up or the gun is different from pictures. If it's listed at 500 and is 550 new, it's not worth the hassle. Now 450 I'll gamble. Just the way my brain works.

And thats fine, anyone can do what they want. Given that with taxes even here in FL its $400 bucks off its duplication cost, most people would consider that "more than nothing".

I get that reputation does not cross market lines, but I didnt spend the last 25 years building a spotless irrefutable reputation in my industries for costs of goods 100x what this firearm costs, just to beg people to trust me. I dont need to sell it, and "it just aint me". Call it ego, pride, whatever... but I just dont give a shit. Insert Tony Montana quote "here".

I can state with absolute certainty there is *maybe* a couple people on this entire forum that have the attention to detail and OCD that I have. If I tell you something is perfect, its fucking perfect.

Ozymandias

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    That's not that case. They would have my name, address, CWP, and everything else. Someone would have to be special-stupid to sell a hot weapon through an FFL.
    I saw an unregistered M2 carbine at a gunshop once.

Ozymandias

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Already did all of the above.
    Perhaps between my business and hobbies, ALL of which have the tentacles of government shoved up my ass, I just realize more than most how fucked up this country and our system of laws and regulations actually are, and how arbitrary it all is except for one very important detail: TAXES/FEES.
    Tbf they dont *have* to charge for a background check, that’s just your garbage FFL.

Also i think you’re looking for a gun show

NavCorman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    If that's standard, that's ludicrous. How is it any different from taking a gun to a gunsmith?

No transfer has occurred if no sale has taken place. It's none of their damn business at that stage.
    They are taking possession and logging it into their books . All applicable transfer laws apply at that point I would guess .

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Best I can do is $350.

I have a real hard time passing up good deals on most auto shotguns, S&W, rim fire and sigs.

Top Bottom