• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Friend of mine informed me that permits were on hold due to the pandemic. First I've heard of this.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Just spoke with him. There is a sign on the door saying no new concealed permits. I told him to check with dept of ag in ft Walton. Not sure if they are open.

hound_dog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did this just happen today? My brother in law was able to make an appt. for a new license at the molino office for next week. I was also shocked with the speed of the renewal process scheduled the appt on the same day and walked out with my new license.

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Being retired LE I have never needed a CCP so I never went through the hassle of getting one done. That being said last Tuesday I got irritated having to wait Three days to take home my new Glock 43x. I was talking about it with Greg at all about guns. He was surprised that I did not have one, I replied that I didn’t want to go through the trouble of dealing with the department of agriculture, application process, etc. he then told me that all I had to do was get an appointment at the tag office and that they now do it all there. So, that night I got online and scheduled an appointment for the next day. Then next day I went down and about 30minutes later I had done my application and turned in all the necessary paper work. They told me it would be less than 30 days and I should have my CCP in hand. Stated that since I was retried law enforcement that it would actually be expedited and normally applicants get their CCP within a week to ten days... we shall see, for now I Walt... But yes they are accepting applicants as of last Wednesda.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    It’s just for the actual department of Agriculture offices apparently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I'm not sure how you are directing this.
    He went to the tax collectors office and they are not doing any new permits

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Did this just happen today? My brother in law was able to make an appt. for a new license at the molino office for next week. I was also shocked with the speed of the renewal process scheduled the appt on the same day and walked out with my new license.
    I would call and confirm immediately. Did he do it over the phone or on the net?

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Founding Fathers would be loading up just thinking about a government permitting process for private carry. "Liberal" Maine has all yall "Conservatives" beat in this regard. No permits necessary in Maine. Constitutional carry, the way it was intended to be.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Its de facto gun registration. I dont understand why yall as a voting block put up with the BS in of all places Florida.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Ok, ok, I'm done. I'm apologizing. I know, I hi jacked a thread. Its just a big pet peave

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    And yes, I do have a permit. Now which ring on whose finger do I have to kiss for the privilege of exercising my God given right? Ok, ok, I'm done

hound_dog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I may be wrong but i believe they only have one person qualified at molino that can do CCW, and he may temporarily out of office.

Top Bottom