• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That would explain why I didn’t get it , I’ve not been in a movie theater since 2000.

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    [Cobra stars Stallone Stallone: An antigun jerk. And what little I saw of the movie I did not like.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rambo...e-became-the-most-anti-gun-celeb-in-hollywood
    Rambo Hates Guns: How Sylvester Stallone Became the Most Anti-Gun Celeb in Hollywood

It’s not that Stallone is a raging liberal, or anything. He is widely regarded as a Hollywood conservative who has supported Republican presidential contenders from Reagan on. (Here he is attending festivities for the first George W. Bush inauguration, along with Chuck Norris and Meatloaf.) But he’s not a strict ideologue, and has donated money to the DNC and Democratic candidates including Joe Biden and Barbara Boxer. Stallone, truth be told, isn’t vocal about very many political issues—but he definitely isn’t shy about publicly voicing his opinions on gun control and gun violence in America.

After the shooting death of his friend, comedian Phil Hartman, in 1998, Stallone became particularly passionate about the issue. And it wasn’t just lax gun laws he was angry about; he wanted to blow a hole through the Second Amendment: “It has to be stopped, and someone really has to go on the line, a certain dauntless political figure, and say, ‘It’s ending, it’s over, all bets are off, it’s not 200 years ago, we don’t need [the Second Amendment] anymore, and the rest of the world doesn’t have it,’”

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    [Cobra stars Stallone Stallone: An antigun jerk. And what little I saw of the movie I did not like.
    Holy shit.... dont say it's so Rambo. Next to Jesus, God the Father, Senior Drill Instructor Staff Sergeant Allen (SIIIIRRRR !!! ) and my Pops (bless his soul) Rambo made me who I am. I'm going to hold out and hope to believe that he's got his arm being twisted somehow

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How can someone who did Rambo plus The Expendables 1 2 3 & 4 be anti gun ? Go Figure
    Easy. They are actors. Much of Hollywood with important exceptions are antigun.

Tom Selleck is an exception:
    Actor and longtime gun advocate Tom Selleck stepped down from his role on the NRA's board of directors, Reuters reported Wednesday. Selleck, who stars on CBS's Blue Bloods alongside Donnie Wahlberg and Bridget Moynahan, was a member of the board since 2005. He was in the middle of his three-year term after being re-elected to the board in 2017.

Selleck's publicist Annett Wolf told Reuters the 73-year-old's decision to step down from the board had nothing to do with matters of gun policy, but rather his work schedule was preventing him from being an active member. "Tom Selleck has stepped down from the board of the NRA due to his work schedule," Wolf said, adding the actor "remains a member of the NRA.

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Well I do like Tom way better that stallone anyways. BTW did you notice Netflics has removed Blue Bloods from their listings. I really cant believe all this shineola.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well I do like Tom way better that stallone anyways. BTW did you notice Netflics has removed Blue Bloods from their listings. I really cant believe all this shineola.
    I do not watch netflicks. I just check wed reruns on mobile channel 5.2 and blue blood is not on like it used to be on wed.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I like the guns and knives in the film, and the car...
    I wonder if we're going to get any cool episodes of COPS out of all this riot BS, because it's hard to beat real guns, real knives, real cars and real non-lying non-actors

Top Bottom