• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    1. Buying a .40 is wrong
    2. Would rather have a bad Glock than a bad anything else - unless it’s been on fire you can replace any part fairly cheap.

Perhaps this is the time for a philosophical review?
    You can or the Factory will replace any failure of any kind, perfect for the one way range.

If you survive any failure on the two way range, your not going to take that firearm to the next dance regardless of who pays to fix the problem. JMHO.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Perhaps this is the time for a philosophical review?
    You can or the Factory will replace any failure of any kind, perfect for the one way range.

If you survive any failure on the two way range, your not going to take that firearm to the next dance regardless of who pays to fix the problem. JMHO.

And what is the most dependable gun to get you home?

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And what is the most dependable gun to get you home?
    That's going to have to be a what was vice a what is question, and it may need caliber clarification?

For a primary firearm the Bolt Action TAC-50 is a heavy Mother, yet it has never failed, and it really reaches out and touches folks. But the M14NM/M25 has functioned from frigid to kitty litter box without a hiccup, at a much quicker cyclic rate, even though it can't make those extra extended range trips.

Secondary weapon wise:
    Never had a failure to fire with a "Hush Puppy" so it's probably the only 9mm I'd take afield.
    While I've spent many a night afield clutching the .45ACP 1911, 7/8 rounds per mag ain't 13 rounds a mag. But to your point, I've never had the .45 ACP Double Stack Glock fail to fire to date.

But as a tertiary weapon I'll take a KaBar even if it rots out from saltwater emersion without proper maintenance, over anything else. JMHO

Yet I've only had one gun, it's kind of wrinkly nowadays, and it only makes me happy but I wouldn't part with it even if it's less useful than it once was......LOL.

Good thing I got more teeth than gonads, Grandma's home made biscuits still taste as good today as they did when I was 20. Personal Preferences, there personal. LOL.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom