• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    . 1400.oo obo..,..S@W 460 X frame can ad micr scope, Bi-pod 4 bxes Hornady ammo, bought with it in Factory Performance Center Zip up range bag ,Original shipping box and paper work from S@W Perfrmance Center With 4 boxes Factory Hornady A...A freiend passed over some hand loads of .45 L C and some .454 Casual loaded ammo few brass to be loaded and some lead hand loaded 305 grain to try in his x frame..Also I beieve some ight loade 350 grain lead hand loads of .460 mag, with few empty once shot brass to reoad again for a serious hunter looking for a1400.oo firearm with several hundred in loaded ammo brass in other calls to go with it .. Tap talk not working correct. using lap top to communicate.. P.M. Cash is King,, But the right trade combo of trade plus cash I will pass on toward the .460 Very well taken care of. .All reasonable offers will be pondered over Thanks olecarver

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Selling for a friend. AR-10 stainless 18 inch P.S.A. factory build 1 mag.. scope not included. But can be 1100.oo obo pics upon requestS@W .460 performance center . scope. bipod and ammo. 1400.oo obo..,................Glock 23 gen 3 in good condition.. 500.oo obo an Glock 43 w orig box papers an item's that come in factory package. + pinky mag . 550.oo oo... as my other post. Tap talk not working correct. using lap top to communicate.. P.M. with phone number.r contact info.Seasons Grertings. . Thanks olecarver
    monday morning free bump

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Selling for a friend. AR-10 stainless 18 inch P.S.A. factory build 1 mag.. scope not included. But can be 1100.oo obo pics upon requestS@W .460 performance center . scope. bipod and ammo. 1400.oo obo..,................Glock 23 gen 3 in good condition.. 500.oo obo an Glock 43 w orig box papers an item's that come in factory package. + pinky mag . (( SOLD ))... as my other post. Tap talk not working correct. using lap top to communicate.. P.M. with phone number.r contact info.Seasons Grertings. . Thanks olecarver
    bump up

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ammo plus other items go with the .460 S@W Perfomance....... Can remove scope for right price on both firearms....TRades will be consisered..P.M best... and I only check in forum time to time,, Thanks olecarver

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Selling for a friend. AR-10 stainless 18 inch P.S.A. factory build 1 mag.. scope not included. But can be 1100.oo obo pics upon requestS@W .460 performance center . scope. bipod and ammo. 1400.oo obo..,................Glock 23 gen 3 in good condition.. 500.oo obo an Glock 43 w orig box papers an item's that come in factory package. + pinky mag . (( SOLD ))... as my other post. Tap talk not working correct. using lap top to communicate.. P.M. with phone number.r contact info.Seasons Grertings. . Thanks olecarver
    back up to the top

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I know I don’t need it, but that is one mean looking Smith with that bipod on the front. That would be a very interesting, yet fun hunting pistol. Who wouldn’t want to see some lead fly out the end of that beauty.

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know I don’t need it, but that is one mean looking Smith with that bipod on the front. That would be a very interesting, yet fun hunting pistol. Who wouldn’t want to see some lead fly out the end of that beauty.
    I havent seen it yet,,but have watched U-Tube on the thing,,It seems to be a beast stopper for sure ....

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'd love to have a .460, it's on my shortlist for sure. I have a .458 casull, but the .460 is my next adventure, one day.
    It certainly isn't for the faint of heart, but it is a magnificent and beautiful pistol. TTT

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom