• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    I've bought a gun off here cause someone posted I need to buy it. Lol. I wasn't even on the fence. I didn't need it but was like, what the hell, ha know? Still haven't shot it. Lol

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If I get the same question more than once, I'll just update my post to include the info. What I would like to see; remove, archive, or somehow filter out closed classified adds.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    So uh... maybe this was mentioned, but I'm guessing there is no way to bump an ad via Tapatalk?

Kinda lame for those of us that look at multiple forums from our wireless devices. May not be a huge deal for you guys still using mini-14s... but it sucks for the rest of us.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’m just happy to have a place to sell stuff at no cost to me, but I guess if I couldn’t make the site work with my chosen device it would make me a little unhappy .

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I’m just happy to have a place to sell stuff at no cost to me, but I guess if I couldn’t make the site work with my chosen device it would make me a little unhappy .
    It's an inconvenience more than anything. I have not logged on to the desktop site since about a week after this forum was created.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Looks like anyone who posts in the For Sale section now has the stoplight "ratings" show up next to their name. Only in the For Sale section.

I'm still curious how those threads are "sorted" and how to set the "default".

Also lots of one or two Day young members selling their coronapocalypse goodies.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So uh... maybe this was mentioned, but I'm guessing there is no way to bump an ad via Tapatalk?

Kinda lame for those of us that look at multiple forums from our wireless devices. May not be a huge deal for you guys still using mini-14s... but it sucks for the rest of us.

Just shit can tapacrap. I never downloaded it no matter how many time I get nagged to select it. Its a running pissing contest where the friggin App won't take no for an answer. I don't know, don't care what kind of deal there is between GCGF and tapacrap. I do know I don't have an unnecessary App taking up space, using power, running "in the background" or surrender "access" for connectivity for no legitimate reason.

Everything works through Firefox and other browsers I've used on phone and tablets (no Mac/Apple). I might not have an "optimized experience" but I'm not missing it either.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Just shit can tapacrap. I never downloaded it no matter how many time I get nagged to select it. Its a running pissing contest where the friggin App won't take no for an answer. I don't know, don't care what kind of deal there is between GCGF and tapacrap. I do know I don't have an unnecessary App taking up space, using power, running "in the background" or surrender "access" for connectivity for no legitimate reason.

Everything works through Firefox and other browsers I've used on phone and tablets (no Mac/Apple). I might not have an "optimized experience" but I'm not missing it either.
    If this was the only forum I looked at, maybe... but I have 10 forums in one place with all notifications available in one app.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Looks like anyone who posts in the For Sale section now has the stoplight "ratings" show up next to their name. Only in the For Sale section.

I'm still curious how those threads are "sorted" and how to set the "default".

Also lots of one or two Day young members selling their coronapocalypse goodies.
    Is spot light good or bad? Lol

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Is spot light good or bad? Lol

Meh, it's a new system to rate sellers/buyers. There's positive/negative/neutral feedback, shown in what I called a "stoplight" of green/red/gray.

The feedback section may not get used as much anymore, OR this new stoplight may not get used, since most of us are used to using and researching the Feedback section threads.

Whatever. It's "progress", right?

elkhunter136

Master
    Rating - 80%
    7   2   1
    I have noticed since the " change" . The guns for sale or trade are flooded with sold post! Because you can't bump above the the sold post. Take a look!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    I have noticed since the " change" . The guns for sale or trade are flooded with sold post! Because you can't bump above the the sold post. Take a look!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    I do not see the sold first right now. I just think there have been a lot of guns that sold over the last few days.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200824-060443.png
      Screenshot_20200824-060443.png
      74.9 KB · Views: 97

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Also noticed there are 4 ads on the fist page without location.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    You can still bump your thread after the 48hr period, there's a "bump thread" tab at the top.
    Also, those ads without a location will either get locked or deleted depending on the member.
    We know there's been a lot of changes here and there's still some issues. I'm trying to make the For Sale section as consistent as possible.

Top Bottom