• Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Weaponized Banking. Targeted gun related businesses among others last time, including business that only sold accessories. Have no doubts gun related and Pro Republican accounts will be targeted. How it works: fed tells banks to squeeze and cancel services for certain types of account owners or the fed will increase scrutiny of the financial instutions activity. There were businesses that had decades old accounts with banks and they were cut off and terminated the accounts. Checking, Savings, Loans and processing of credit/debit cards can be impacted.

We customers can buy with cash but business really need the benefits of electronic services.

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Weaponized Banking. Targeted gun related businesses among others last time, including business that only sold accessories. Have no doubts gun related and Pro Republican accounts will be targeted. How it works: fed tells banks to squeeze and cancel services for certain types of account owners or the fed will increase scrutiny of the financial instutions activity. There were businesses that had decades old accounts with banks and they were cut off and terminated the accounts. Checking, Savings, Loans and processing of credit/debit cards can be impacted.

We customers can buy with cash but business really need the benefits of electronic services.
    Ya thats exactly what they did towards tail end of Obama. Citi bank was a big example. With certain retailers who had been banking with them prior getting dropped.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am sure there is nothing in the constitution that permits those kinds of executive actions.
    Operation Choke Point, an Obama administration piece of legislature is being brought back to the table, according to The Western Journal.
    This seem more like executive action rather than something that was passed by congress. I wonder if it has been tested in the courts. I am not too sure what the legal knowledge is for chicksontherightrule. I would be interested in reading something by people with more savy for the legalities involved. I just do not see a President having the right to regulate credit and financing to a large legal industry to drive them out of existence that has been at the forefront of modern American industry.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I love it where in the Beck video Justin Haskins says "it's all rigged" and for a few minutes after that explains how the big businesses have bet like twice the amount of known money in existence on choking out the non-leftist businesses.

Top Bottom