• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Due to recent requests, and ammo becoming more available, I will be doing my 2-Day Carbine & Pistol class September 4th and 5th in Aucilla, FL. Class will run from 8am until mission completion, usually around 5pm. This is a private property venue about 35 miles east of Tallahassee.

This class is suitable for not only the beginner but the experienced shooter as well. We will start off with a reinforcement of the fundamentals and rapidly progress through a variety of static and moving shooting drills where loading, unloading, malfunction clearing, transitions to support side shooting, transitions from carbine to rifle, shooting from cover, and shooting via confined space/area will all be incorporated. The class ends with a 2-man movement to cover and fire drill designed to incorporate all the skills previously discussed, demonstrated, and completed... it's A LOT OF FUN.

This class generally consists of a 50%-70% repeat attendance ratio therefore spots are limited.

COST- $150.00

AMMO- 500-750 Rounds Rifle and 350-500 Rounds Pistol. Round counts can be reduced to conserve ammo without reducing the training benefit. I do not base the quality of a class on a round count.

For more details on course content, visit the site link below and look over the various courses, this class will be a blend of those classes where the emphasis will be on developing solid gunfighting skills.

Signal-0 Productions

For Instructor information, or in other words, why should I consider training with some guy named Bob, visit the link below.

Instructor Information

TO SECURE A SPOT YOU MUST E-MAIL ME AT Bob@Signal-0.com

While I won't be requiring a deposit on this class, I do ask you make attending a TOP PRIORITY if you sign up.

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    There are a few spots left.

In the last class a couple weeks ago we managed to reduce the round counts w/o sacrificing the quality of the training.

Probably won't have this class offered again until after the New Year.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    There are a few spots left.

In the last class a couple weeks ago we managed to reduce the round counts w/o sacrificing the quality of the training.

Probably won't have this class offered again until after the New Year.
    This private property have lodging close by for shooters coming from way far away? Maybe even just a camp site? Is this the same private property where you've been nailing all those pigs?

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    This private property have lodging close by for shooters coming from way far away? Maybe even just a camp site? Is this the same private property where you've been nailing all those pigs?

Yes... there is a Day's Inn locally.

I also allow camping on site, people have brought their camper but I have no water hook up or electric so you need a generator.

Depending on how many people, I also lets folks use the back room of the hunt camp but they need to bring their own blowup mattress/bedding. Hunt camp has central heat/air, full kitchen and bath. This keps their overall costs down.

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    JUST HAD TWO SPOTS OPEN UP.

E-mail me to get into the class.

I guarantee you a great time and you will learn something. My classes include blocks of instruction on 1-man and 2-man tactics, we do more than just shoot paper.

Top Bottom